Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps. - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

edited 6 March 2014 at 9:31AM in Freebies (no spend required)
6.2K replies 1.1M views

Replies

• LadyHLadyH Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have received today my Unaddressed Mail Guidelines pack, containing sticky labels and return (plastic) envelopes for the next 3 weeks. Never received these before...it was usually just a case of entering the number of items received on-line. :)
  • JAN43DAWJAN43DAW Forumite
    136 posts
    I received my pack today with my 2 sets of stamps. For my posting items I only have 2 on my list for the Bank Holiday week so I will not be very busy.:(
  • TanH_2TanH_2 Forumite
    45 posts
    I've got 4 packets to post this week :p At least they fit through the post box slot :)
  • mum2onemum2one Forumite
    16.3K posts
    Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyH wrote: »
    Have received today my Unaddressed Mail Guidelines pack, containing sticky labels and return (plastic) envelopes for the next 3 weeks. Never received these before...it was usually just a case of entering the number of items received on-line. :)

Yes I got that as well, I thought it was just me, I guess there must be a lot of missing leaflets along the routes! xx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I've been posting and receiving a lot more packets this year than I did on my last 6 month stint. I've also sent and received more small boxes, don't mind receiving them as we have a nominated safe place but I don't live that near a post office so sending them is a bit of a pain. Its been pretty quiet for me the last few weeks, 2-4 items a week only to post and very few received - presumably because of summer holidays. Glad I'm not likely to be on the panel come December :D
    2020 Wins:
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • heatherksheatherks Forumite
    854 posts
    LadyH wrote: »
    they sent me this last month must be to check whats junkmail is actually comming through the door

i only recieved 2 items first week and 1 item 3rd week i seem to get more on the weeks i'm not recording it lol .

also i am still waiting for payment for the unadressed mail survey i finsihed on 21st July ..they did sent an email saying it was being processed on Monday of last week but nothings arrived
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    14.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received a £5 L2S voucher this morning from TNS, looks like they're on their way.
  • P2TKLP2TKL Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    My 6 months posting session started whilst I was on holiday (I did tell them !) but I returned to 2 lots of posting schedules. I posted them at the same time they should have been posted but in the week I returned. Since then I have received nothing....I have emailed them but have had no reply. Anyone any idea what might have happened ? Do you think I have been taken off posting anything else ?
  • TanH_2TanH_2 Forumite
    45 posts
    3010 wrote: »
    Not something that we encourage. Anyone remember the magistrate?

This intrigued me. What happened?
  • edited 18 August 2013 at 10:37AM
    30103010 Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 18 August 2013 at 10:37AM
    Tanh wrote: »
    This intrigued me. What happened?

Basically a magistrate was caught using stamps that has not been franked because the collection staff had become suspicious.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Magistrate-resigns-admitting-postal-fraud/story-13259457-detail/story.html#axzz2cJOXo33g
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support