Any Cloth mag subscribes here?

in Crafting
5 replies 1K views
AnyAny Forumite
7.9K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite
Just checking - I subscribe to Cloth magazine and yesterday suddenly something called "Craftseller" arrived.
No idea why. No note or anything, I don't know whether it is a mistake or whether they are pushing it so it is a free issue..

Anyone else got it?

Replies

  • HermiaHermia Forumite
    4.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Cloth has ceased publication and I think people are being sent Craftseller instead. I think a note was sent with the last issue. I really like Craftseller, but it is a very different magazine to Cloth so I imagine a lot of subscribers won't be happy.
  • AnyAny Forumite
    7.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hermia wrote: »
    Cloth has ceased publication and I think people are being sent Craftseller instead. I think a note was sent with the last issue. I really like Craftseller, but it is a very different magazine to Cloth so I imagine a lot of subscribers won't be happy.

    I only recently received a Cloth issue? And I don't remember receiving a note.. I will double check.
    I only signed up couple months ago, not happy at all, the craftseller magazine is not for me at all.
  • HermiaHermia Forumite
    4.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Any wrote: »
    I only recently received a Cloth issue? And I don't remember receiving a note.. I will double check.
    I only signed up couple months ago, not happy at all, the craftseller magazine is not for me at all.

    I think I saw a few threads on https://www.thesewingforum.co.uk and people on there don't seem too happy either. Magazines do seem to take subscriptions right up to the moment before packing it all in.
  • cicklycickly Forumite
    64 Posts
    I really loved my cloth subscription. I can't understand why they stopped it. I got a letter about them sending craftseller instead. When I rang to cancel my subscription, they tried to get me to buy subscriptions to other magazines, but why would I sign up to a magazine I've never even tried before!
    If anyone finds a magazine that is similar to cloth, I'd love to hear about it :)
  • AnyAny Forumite
    7.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    cickly wrote: »
    I really loved my cloth subscription. I can't understand why they stopped it. I got a letter about them sending craftseller instead. When I rang to cancel my subscription, they tried to get me to buy subscriptions to other magazines, but why would I sign up to a magazine I've never even tried before!
    If anyone finds a magazine that is similar to cloth, I'd love to hear about it :)

    I've never ever even received a letter!
    Just this other awfull magazine arrived instead of Cloth.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides