Forum Home» Mortgage-Free Wannabe

Countdown to Freedom - Page 515

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Countdown to Freedom

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Mortgage-Free Wannabe
10.3K replies 1M views

Replies

• gallygirlgallygirl Forumite
    17.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Scarlett. Phwoarr what a hunk :Dhqdefault.jpg
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • gallygirl wrote: »
    Captain Scarlett. Phwoarr what a hunk :Dhqdefault.jpg

I think he fancies me, I can tell by the way he's looking.
    February13 - £74990 (or thereabouts)
    MND - Let's go for 2020 'cos it's got a nice ring to it:D
    C'mon nattypants:cool:
  • tattycathtattycath Forumite
    7.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skippy, Lassie....
    GE 36 *MFD may 2043
    MFIT-T5 #60 £136,850.30
    Mortgage overpayments 2019 - £285.96
    2020 Jan-£40-feb-£18.28.march-£25
    Christmas savings card 2020 £20/£100
    Emergency savings £100/£500
    12/3/17 175lb - 06/11/2019 152lb
    17.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nattypants wrote: »
    I think he fancies me, I can tell by the way he's looking.
    Actually, he looks a bit like Mr GG :rotfl:. On a good day. On others he looks like Desperate Dan :D.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • ajmoneyajmoney Forumite
    5.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the spelling of you name last night Natty I blame my kindle...however if the cap fits :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tilly, I am so glad everything has been resolved quickly, Mr AJM seems to get targetted quite a lot however the bank suggested some ideas and since then he has been ok. He buys a lot on line and now has an internet only current account which he transfers the exact amount into before he makes a purchase.
    2020 MFW No. 70 £92177.62/£10000
    MFiT-T5 No. 70 £16437.16/£27506.08
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • nattypantsnattypants Forumite
    2.6K posts
    ajmoney wrote: »
    Sorry for the spelling of you name last night Natty I blame my kindle...however if the cap fits :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That's okay ajdummy, I mean ajbummy ... damn this iPad and its auto spell function :D
  • nattypantsnattypants Forumite
    2.6K posts
    The Tomorrow People

Crackerjack

Press Gang (although I was a wee bit older at the time:o)

:D
  • tattycathtattycath Forumite
    7.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rentaghost. :)
    GE 36 *MFD may 2043
    MFIT-T5 #60 £136,850.30
    Mortgage overpayments 2019 - £285.96
    2020 Jan-£40-feb-£18.28.march-£25
    Christmas savings card 2020 £20/£100
    Emergency savings £100/£500
    12/3/17 175lb - 06/11/2019 152lb
  • Tilly_MFW_in_6_YRSTilly_MFW_in_6_YRS Forumite
    7.8K posts
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now on the 7th load of washing and the machine just hasn't stopped. Sunny and windy day has resulted in loads pegged out then ironed as soon as dry. Kept me busy on and off most of the day :o

Last load in the machine and then in the morning I'll strip the main bed, remake, wash, dry and iron and then I'm finished.

Having a lovely family dinner this evening - Mr T has cut the hedges again as they seem to be going mad and cut the lawns.

Dogs not walked yet but we will do that whilst the dinner is cooking, and will include the volunteering at the same time.

Not being able to access the bank accounts is such a pain :(

I need to do a menu plan for September but will continue using up the contents of the freezer first, before we stock up. The fridge use up is still going well but there's still loads of jars of 'stuff' - will continue the use up project until I'm down to the basics which we use often and then I'm NOT wasting money on anything I won't use often.

GG, I'm currently slobbing out in the TV room with my feet up and doing my best to shut the voice up in my head, telling me to do more jobs :T

Tilly x
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
    17.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GG, I'm currently slobbing out in the TV room with my feet up and doing my best to shut the voice up in my head, telling me to do more jobs :T

Tilly x
    :T:T:T:T well done :T:T:T:T