ni contrbutions

hi, if my husband stops claiming esa and i start claiming jsa instead, would it be a good idea to change the child benefit payments to his name so that he can get ni credits?

I presume at the moment he is getting ni credits for claiming esa and i am getting them for claiming child benefit? or when you are a partner on a claim do you get ni credits also?

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides