Any1 had experience with betta living kitchen factory?

Hi

I'm currently looking at at a new kitchen, and been getting quotes from the usual places, plus a couple of local ones.

This include Next kitchens (partners with betta living). Had the designer come around, with a massive sales pitch but I'm wasn't going to buy the same day (first time buying a kitchen so big decision). That was last week, and the designer rang yesterday asking if I've had any more thoughts, but I've still got other quotes coming.

Today, a different company (who says they're part of betta living) rang today saying they deal with trade but willing to come round, have a look and give me a quote. I'd be getting a better price than going through betta living, but it's all the same stuff as they are the "factory".

My question: does anyone knows of this sort of thing happen alot to encourage sales? Should I trust them as have arranged for another designer to come round? I guess if I went with them, the first guy basically loses out on commission, but I don't know if I'll make a saving, then it'll mean alot!!

Thanks for any responses in advance!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Alexa, tell me some top tips

How can this Forumite maximise their smart speaker?

Join the Forum discussion

State pension shortfalls for women

MPs call it a 'shameful shambles'

MSE News