budget hotel firhill road

in Scotland
9 replies 873 views
jockettukjockettuk Forumite
5.8K Posts
✭✭✭✭
a few weeks ago was browsing and surfing as you do and noticed a budget style hotel near firhill,

it was £29 per room per night

unfortunatley ive lost the details and try as i might i cant seem to get them again on the net..

any one local who knows the name of this place or if passing can find the name let me know please

thanks

rose
Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear
Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
Are thinking of you today.

Replies

• Which city/town? Is it Firhill football stadium?
  • jockettukjockettuk Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes sorry glasgow

its near firhill stadium maryhill

near ruchill park

just off maryhill road
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beersbridge Annex , Glasgow, Scotland
    80 Firhill Road, Glasgow, Scotland, gb, G20 7BA.
  • Glad you found it. However, we live and learn! I can see that building from my window and thought it was all student accommodation :o
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    WestieFan wrote: »
    Glad you found it. However, we live and learn! I can see that building from my window and thought it was all student accommodation :o

its student like accomodation its basic but somewere to put your head down.. ive bookmarked the info incase i need to come up quickly to see my dad.. he lives in georges x.. grew up were you live oh what fun those days were..
  • I had another look today when I went past and the sign does say 'student and guest accommodation'. Handy to know that.

Hope you have as much fun when you come to visit as you did when you were growing up! There's loads of it to be had round here:D
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had another look today when I went past and the sign does say 'student and guest accommodation'. Handy to know that.

Hope you have as much fun when you come to visit as you did when you were growing up! There's loads of it to be had round here:D

thanks but i will have the other half and daughter with me dont want them to know what i did when i was a kid hee hee

we going to stop in another hotel this visit a wee bit of luxuary at internet prices and check out this place when we pass by for future reference..

Thanks for your help.. ps can you still nip into firhill over the wall lol
  • 'Fraid not, and you can't lift kids over the turnstile either as they have made them floor to ceiling height! A lot of the rooms overlook the pitch, from the away end, so a bit of moneysaving there if you are that way inclined (we are veterans of the old PTFC terraces and stands, for our sins) ;)

Have a great trip, and don't forget the square sausage, tattie scones and plain bread for the trip home :beer:
    5.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    'Fraid not, and you can't lift kids over the turnstile either as they have made them floor to ceiling height! A lot of the rooms overlook the pitch, from the away end, so a bit of moneysaving there if you are that way inclined (we are veterans of the old PTFC terraces and stands, for our sins) ;)

Have a great trip, and don't forget the square sausage, tattie scones and plain bread for the trip home :beer:

ha ha if i can get it in with him buying tennants lol a converted english man ..
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides