New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Dealing with debts and debt disputes

132 replies 93.1K views


  • Basically i want to know what i can do if i cannot find the last 3 months pay slips, but i think i do qualify for court fee remissions. is their something else i can give that shows i earn under the amount, i have one months pay slip?
  • CAB_Swansea_Bay_representativeCAB_Swansea_Bay_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    287 posts
    Hi becki9001, thank you for your query regarding court remission
    Unfortunately courts will not usually accept other evidence but if you could get a letter from your employer stating your gross pay and a bank statement stating your net pay they may accept that. If it is going to take some time to get copy payslips or evidence but you need to make the application straight away (it does not state in your post why you need court fee remission) then you could pay the fee and ask for a refund when you have the documents. You can find more information about court fee remission at

    Hope this is of assistance.
    Official CAB Representative
    I am an official representative of CAB. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to questions on the CAB Board. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. If you believe I’ve broken any rules please report my post to [email protected] as usual"
Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support