• artydollartydoll Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just added pic to my post so you can see my freebie basket
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • weeclickweeclick Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Cant see it on this computer but will be interested to have a look tonight because Ive just started collecting freebies in the hope of doing this next year!!
    Life is what you make it.
  • artydoll wrote: »
    I have made a freebie hanper for my grand daughters birthday...I usually collect free samples,perfume,make up ,moistuiser,shampoo [even got a bar of soap especially for her excema free] and anything else thats going on thr freebie thread..these are usually forwarded to her mother,but this year she has asked if I could give them to her,
    I have made a box out of coloured card added all the samples,a few items of cheap jewellry have gone in as well
    covered it with cellophane and a big rubbon bow
    will try to put a pic on in the morning
    I think it will be apreciated she is going to be 13DSC03363.JPG
    This looks fab. As a mother to a 14 yr old, I know she would love this. Well done.:)
    [SIZE=2]SPC4 #1395 Aug 11 £135.75/£150
    SPC5 #1395 Shower fund used £13.60 31/7/12 Banked Farepack administrators cheque £301 19/10/12 £326.40 in the tin....TOTAL £641
    SPC6 #1395 Total £144.62
    SPC7 # 051 Banked so far £100 TOTAL £142[/SIZE]
    SPC8 #051 £46 :(SPC9 #51 £1091.34 :T:T
  • salducksalduck Forumite
    1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    bump bump for the Xmas period some great ideas but love to hear more xx
    Long time lurker- Sometimes poster! Always interested to read and hear others opinions!
    Joined Slimming world 4/2/15
  • I'm a stay at home mum, who's looking to work from home. So for mother's day i decided to make my mum a hamper (was so worried but she LOVED it!!):D
    So it got me thinking about making hampers and selling them from home as an income, which ones i've got everything to make the ones i've already decided on selling. I think hampers are a brilliant idea to be fair as you get alot more for your money.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides