Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can» It's Gone, but was it any good?

ELITE 11+ "50 shades of tosco" mse gathering of OCD bargain hunters!! - Page 634

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

ELITE 11+ "50 shades of tosco" mse gathering of OCD bargain hunters!!

edited 24 August 2012 at 9:55AM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
9.6K replies 475.8K views

Replies

• MagicowenMagicowen Forumite
    962 posts
    dreamerbea wrote: »
    Good afternoon - we have also been hedgehog house building this morning, took cat back to vet for bladder check and all seems fine she thought a course of anti bs would be good and asked if I could give him tablets - after I stopped laughing she said OK will give him an injection that lasts 2 weeks. Got to take him back for another check at the end of the week - so I am very happy

Glad all is well and hope he continues to improve :)

My old boy is in the wars tonight, he's been in a scrap and has scratches all over his head. It's worse for him as his head is bald, bless him. I've bathed his wounds and he'll be off to the vets tomorrow morning, poor old man is feeling very sorry for himself though and is hiding away in the dining room :(

Looby - that cheescake looks divine! :D
  • edited 26 August 2012 at 8:20PM
    wackynutwackynut Forumite
    5.4K posts
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker Chutzpah Haggler Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 26 August 2012 at 8:20PM
    tweets wrote: »
    CBB fans just been reading this don't know if it's true or not but :T if it's true.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4144955

Thank you for posting this. What a lovely man. :A
    N1LDA :)
  • cjj_2cjj_2 Forumite
    6.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi All :wave:
    Not been on much today. Ds is on holiday with grandparents and Im giving his room a big makeover. Im expecting to be quite busy all week but will try my best to keep popping in so as not to miss a glitch.
    Take care x
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Gemini_JesGemini_Jes Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Went out for the day with my husband and on the way home I persuaded him to call in Leckw1th Asda to look for toilet rolls. Found three packs left on the shelf, right barcode scanned them and £3 :eek::eek: husband not too happy as he hates shopping at the best of time and especially when it's a 'wild goose chase' as he calls it...never mind, I made it up to him by pouring him a glass of glitched Rose...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Born to glitch :D
  • altojackaltojack Forumite
    9.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tweets did you click the 'about' tab on animalaid I just have and seen that he is infact the founder and his name is Prince Lorenzo Burghese............

will have to follow this line of enquiry later me thinks :D
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • tweetstweets Forumite
    35.9K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altojack wrote: »
    Tweets did you click the 'about' tab on animalaid I just have and seen that he is infact the founder and his name is Prince Lorenzo Burghese............

will have to follow this line of enquiry later me thinks :D

Thanks , no i didn't was scared incase some awful pics came up. :D
  • Good evening everybody, I hope you are all well and have had a good day.

Just managed to catch up. Had lovely day day out. Popped into a Mr T on the way home, no good whoopsies, didn't get anything. Thankfully it was on the way home so wasn't that bothered.

Although I did manage to get the small box of pepsi for the Bzz campaign as they had non of the boxes on my local Mr T. It was the last box as well.
    Mortgage debt 45,000. Thank you all for your help so far in helping me save to buy the house. I could not have done this without all your help.
  • edited 27 August 2012 at 10:37PM
    HappyChappy84HappyChappy84
    7.6K posts
    edited 27 August 2012 at 10:37PM
    Later on I'm going to do a wee guide of things to try to get coupon printer working. I'm not saying it will work, but it's worth a try...

Thinking about it, this might not be so "wee" after all.

I did a fresh install of Mountain Lion but we're going to try and trick Coupon Printer in to working by making it think you've done a fresh install.

The following may or may not work, it may also work for some but not for others. If this doesn't work then the only other thing I can suggest is a full clean install. If enough people want to go down this route then I may do a guide for it.

1. Uninstall Coupon Printer if you have it on your system, and I don't mean by dragging it to the trash can and emptying it. On ML (Lion isn't much different. Snow Leopard should be easier) Click on 'Finder' in your dock (bottom left, the square face) and a window will open up. Down the left hand side of that window click on 'Applications' (if that folder isn't there under SL it should be on your dock, if not, you're going to have to locate it by typing "Applications" in to the little magnifying glass at the top right of your screen). In the Applications folder there should be a folder called 'Coupons'. Open it and in there will be the tool to uninstall CP. At this point you're going to have to quit the browsers you are using, closing the windows won't quit the browser. You need to two finger tap on the browser (Safari etc) and select quit. Double click on the CP uninstall tool and let it do what it needs to do. (A)The coupon folder may not be in the applications folder on Lion, instead, you need to click on Launchpad (in your dock) and you will see all your apps, somewhere on one of those screens or in a folder you will see the uninstall tool, again, quit your browsers and run it.

2. Uninstall your printer. Depending how you initially installed this there will be two different ways to uninstalling. The first one would be to do (A) above and this time look for your printer software and folders, look for anything that will uninstall the printer. Once done, any icons that are left will need to be sent to the trash. To do this, click on Finder, open the Applications folder again and drag and drop all the printer related items to the trash can. Be careful to check any folders to make sure nothing that shouldn't have has installed itself in them. The second way of uninstalling your printer if you don't have the necessary items the last way is to...

Click on the apple logo at the top left of your screen.

Click on System Preferences

Click on Print & Scan

Two finger tap on the printer at the left hand side and select 'Reset Printing System

Click on your printer down the left hand side and hit the - button below it.

3. Uninstall Flash, this is going to be a bit trickier as Flash make it difficult to uninstall their carp. Click on the Magnifier symbol at the top right of your screen. Type in to it Flash and hopefully one of the things that will be listed will be "Adobe Flash Player Install Manager" click on it and you should be presented with an uninstall wizard. Follow the instructions in the wizard and when finished restart your Mac.

4. Number 4 was going to be instructions to uninstall Java, but I'm not going there as it's going to be too difficult.

Now to put everything back. This is how we are going to attempt to trick coupon printer as all it's necessary components are going to be freshly installed. JumbleJack, if you get your Mac back with a clean install then you can follow from here.:beer:

1A. On Lion, if you haven't already got Java downloaded you will need to download it from here.. http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1515?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US (that's the newest version I can find)

1B. On ML you need to click on Launchpad, and find the folder called "Other" and look for the Coffee Cup icon ScreenShot2012-08-20at213848.png click on it and follow the instructions to download and install it. If you click on it and it tells you it's already installed then good enough.

2. Reinstall Flash - Go to the SSM website and down the left hand side of the page you will see in tiny writing something about Flash. Click on it and it will take you to the correct page for downloading and installing the correct version. During the install process Flash will prompt you to quit certain things, you can either do it manually or have the installer do it for you.

3. Restart your Mac

4. Reinstall your printer, if it's Wireless, switch it on and follow the instructions on how to uninstall your printer but instead of pressing - you want to press +. Your Mac should see the printer and will prompt your to download and install the software for it. If it's not wireless plug in the USB, cancel out any pop up windows that may appear as do as above.

5. Restart your Mac (you shouldn't have to do restart a Mac everytime you install/uninstall something but if your going to all this bother you may as well do it rather not doing it and something get messed up:()

6. Go back to the SSM website and go the relevant part to get your coupons. Do the necessary and click on the 'Get Coupon Printer' and it will download. Very important - Before installing CP make sure you close all open pages and fully quit any browsers.

7. Install Coupon Printer as you normally would. If a 'disc' has appeared on your desktop that is related to CP after installing it click on it once then press cmd+E. Doing this will eject the 'disc' and you can send the Coupon Printer .dmg file to the trash. Empty the trash.

8. Restart your Mac.

9. Test by trying to print a coupon.
  • michjay_2michjay_2 Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Went to A and they had 3 lonely bottles of the rose left on the shelf
    :j:j:j:j:j:j

Picked up another 9 items and was putting all of my items onto conveyor belt when lady in front of me said I am sorry you will be sorry that you have chosen this till

Looked up and say that she had 6 bottles of the rose, Heinz coupons, Spam coupons, Huggies coupons and APG's

I said do not worry as I am using the same :D

If this was you just want to say hello :wave:
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support