Forum Home» Discount Codes 'n Vouchers

Money off coupon 'chat' thread - Page 205

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Money off coupon 'chat' thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
4.1K replies 433.2K views

Replies

• chattmumchattmum Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Hi Chattmum, thanks for your reply.
    I'm using iIE and have tried Google Chrome, got them to load with google but then said to download coupon printer ( already have this) but did that and it wouldn't print..now totally confused and getting a little frustrated.
    If I install firefox will I have the same problem with the coupon printer?
    sorry for the rant but ready to go out and can't seem to resolve this one! :(

If you are running windows 7 you may have the same probe I had a while back IE is a pain and google just asks you to reinstall coupon printer over and over. Is this what you get? May know how to solve this
  • chattmum wrote: »
    If you are running windows 7 you may have the same probe I had a while back IE is a pain and google just asks you to reinstall coupon printer over and over. Is this what you get? May know how to solve this

That's exactly what I get..if you can solve it you are an:A
    If it's full price I don't buy it..if its 50% off I will consider it..if it's whoopsied and I have a coupon its in the trolly! ;)
    1.9K posts
    That's exactly what I get..if you can solve it you are an:A

ok give this a try it worked for me.

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/help/print/source/InstallQuestionsWin.html#I2

this is a link that is on the first pages of this thread have google chrome open and go to that link then use the "click here" to install option nearthe top of the questions it should then start up loading the coupon printer, for some strange reason when i downloaded it from that location i didnt get the normal file save errors.

once you have doen it go to somewhere like BIS and try to print a moc you dont really want just to give it a test run and so you dont loose a moc you do want.

hope this works for you.
  • chattmum wrote: »
    ok give this a try it worked for me.

http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/help/print/source/InstallQuestionsWin.html#I2

this is a link that is on the first pages of this thread have google chrome open and go to that link then use the "click here" to install option nearthe top of the questions it should then start up loading the coupon printer, for some strange reason when i downloaded it from that location i didnt get the normal file save errors.

once you have doen it go to somewhere like BIS and try to print a moc you dont really want just to give it a test run and so you dont loose a moc you do want.

hope this works for you.
    Chatmum............you are wonderful. I now have my vouchers.. Thank you so much !:T
    If it's full price I don't buy it..if its 50% off I will consider it..if it's whoopsied and I have a coupon its in the trolly! ;)
  • Thank you Chattmum, I use IE but couldn't get the loreal site to work, so downloaded firefox. Loreal site worked on there but asked for coupon printer to be installed but wouldn't install it. Your solution has solved the problem and my coupons are now printed. Thanks again......
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
    1.9K posts
    Chatmum............you are wonderful. I now have my vouchers.. Thank you so much !:T

So glad it worked for you and squashysausage (hope got the user name right). Now get printing and saving guys

CM
  • twig1_2twig1_2 Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Have you actually got these with the coupon as I have been stocking up on them last week when they were £1.29 and the coupon has never scanned and have been told you can only get the ones in the picture . They put them through as non scans but only after a great discussion with every member of staff possible.

Just noticed the Welch's one litre white grape/pear apple and the white grape peach are reduced to 95p until 3/7/12 making them paying you 5p to take them using the living magazine voucher in the living magazine :beer:
  • AMMat158AMMat158 Forumite
    694 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Twig1 wrote: »
    Have you actually got these with the coupon as I have been stocking up on them last week when they were £1.29 and the coupon has never scanned and have been told you can only get the ones in the picture . They put them through as non scans but only after a great discussion with every member of staff possible.

The (very) small print on the MOC specifies chilled juice and it happily scans on these.
  • edited 13 June 2012 at 9:52PM
    In_Martin_We_TrustIn_Martin_We_Trust Forumite
    493 posts
    edited 13 June 2012 at 9:52PM
    If anybody has the just milk coupons for a free litre I wouldn't bother. Just got some put it in tea and its horrible. It had to go down the sink and also its gross on its own. UHT milk is nasty in my opinion. At least I didn't have to pay 85p for it. I got semi skimmed but I don't see the whole milk or skimmed being any different.
    Sealed pot challenge no5 member no1816!!
  • m4rtinm4rtin Forumite
    3.2K posts
    If anybody has the just milk coupons for a free litre I wouldn't bother. Just got some put it in tea and its horrible. It had to go down the sink and also its gross on its own. UHT milk is nasty in my opinion. At least I didn't have to pay 85p for it. I got semi skimmed but I don't see the whole milk or skimmed being any different.

Try using them in cooking etc, can't say it's great, but in sauces etc it's 'passable' :beer:

Failing that I'll have the coupons if anyone doesn't want them :D
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support