Could I ask a little favour?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Weddings & Anniversaries
33 replies 1.9K views
jtr2803jtr2803 Forumite
3.2K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Weddings & Anniversaries
We have seen two photographers in the past week, both have the sort of package we want within our budget. I think I have made my (our) decision but I am a little concerned that my decision is being influenced by how much I like the person rather than the actual photography.

It would be great if someone impartial could have a little look at both websites and let me know which one they prefer! I think one is very stand out against the other but I'd like to hear some impartial opinions. I don't want to post the details here because I know Google returns such things quickly but if someone would be so kind to post under this thread and I will PM the details.

Thanks in advance :)

Very happily married on 10th April 2013 :D
Spero Meliora
Trying to find a cure for Maldivesitis :rotfl:

Replies

• BabyBootsBabyBoots Forumite
    544 Posts
    I'll have a look for you!
  • TGWTARNTGWTARN Forumite
    91 Posts
    Happy to look as well!
  • Tiara_2Tiara_2 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Happy to take a look for you- I had the same dilemma. We narrowed it down to 2 photographers, one of whom I really liked. Eventually we went with the other because his work is much more creative, he is much more open to doing the kind of shots that we what we want, and his work is simply stunning :)
  • jtr2803jtr2803 Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    Thanks Tiara, will send it over in a sec.

Once I have dome feedback I will divulge a little more about why I think a certain one but I fear I will make it obvious if I say anything at all :rotfl:

Spero Meliora
  • bubbles0169bubbles0169 Forumite
    6.2K Posts
    ill look too if you want
    I am not bossy I just have better ideas:p
  • wanchai_2wanchai_2 Forumite
    3K Posts
    Me too! I love photography.
    7 Feb 2012: 10st7lbs :( 14 Feb: 10st4.5lbs :D 21 Feb: 10st4lbs * 1 March: 10st2.5lbs :j13 March: 10st3lbs (post-holiday) :o 30 March: 10st1.5lbs :D 4 April: 10st0.75lbs * 6 April: 9st13.5 lbs :) 27 April 9st12.5lbs * 16 May 9st12lbs * 11 June 9st11lbs * 15 June 9st9.5lbs * 20 June 9st8.5lbs :D 27 June 9st8lbs * 1 July 9st7lbs * 7 July 9st6.5lbs :D
  • I will have a snoop for you x
    :tongue: Learning to live with BPD & DDNOS :laugh:
    :j I no longer skinny dip, I chunky dunk :j
    :p After my op I'll be skinny dipping! :p
  • Roz_VRoz_V Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Remember that this person is going to see you in your underwear! It's important you like them & feel comfortable with them whoever you choose - if you don't, it will come across in the photos.
  • jtr2803jtr2803 Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    Thanks all for your offers and to those who have already given feedback, rather interestingly everyone has said the same thing! And I feel exactly the same way :D

I will try to reply to all the PMs at lunch but really appreciate people taking the time to look for me xx

Spero Meliora
  • cathy_j87cathy_j87 Forumite
    171 Posts
    Roz_V wrote: »
    Remember that this person is going to see you in your underwear! It's important you like them & feel comfortable with them whoever you choose - if you don't, it will come across in the photos.

Underwear?! What?!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Cuts announced to alcohol and air passenger duties

And the levy on fuel frozen for 12th year in a row

MSE News

Autumn Budget 2021: full round-up

From minimum wage increases to fuel duty freezes

MSE News