BT...absolutely shocking and incompetent ...Help please.

in Phones & TV
14 replies 2.6K views
2»

Replies

• dt3887dt3887 Forumite
    275 Posts
    Send them a copy of the debt collectors letter and a copy of the conformation that you do not owe this money.
    Also send them your hourly rate charge for resolving their mistakes.

not to mention whatever other fees you can think of ;)
    phone call costs, postal costs, paper costs etc
  • BT_company_representativeBT_company_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    1.9K Posts
    Hi Jamie Cortez

I have just seen you post and would like to look into this to see what has happened. If you check out my profile section you will find my contact details.

Regards David
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Jamie_CortezJamie_Cortez Forumite
    122 Posts
    Hi Jamie Cortez

I have just seen you post and would like to look into this to see what has happened. If you check out my profile section you will find my contact details.

Regards David

Hi david i tried the email address linked by another user above, and currently Rebecca Pierce from the Executive Level Complaints is looking into it for me.

Thanks for your response though.
  • BT_company_representativeBT_company_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    1.9K Posts
    Hi Jamie Cortez

I am glad to hear that this is being looked into for you and I am sure Rebecca will be able to sort everything out for you, but if not let me know.

Regards David
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of BT. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides