Mis sold debt management

Does anybody know of any companies that can assist with mis selling of debt management, I have complained to the company and the ombudsman but it is so long winded and I don't know how motivated the ombudsman are to help us please help!

Replies

• McKneffMcKneff Forumite
    38.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under what circumstances do you think you have been miss sold.
    make the most of it, we are only here for the weekend.
    and we will never, ever return.
  • dunstonhdunstonh Forumite
    107.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    d I don't know how motivated the ombudsman are to help us

The FOS is not motivated to help you or the company in any other way than being objective and fair. To use the FOS you have to have complained and been rejected by the company first. So, if you have already got to the stage of being able to go do the FOS then you must have been rejected by the firm and know what those reasons are.

The FOS will look at those reasons and what evidence you have along with what the company have an make an decision based on that.

It is hard for anyone here to comment further without knowing more about your complaint.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES