29 replies 1.9K views
13»

Replies

• fermifermi Forumite
    40.6K posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCBC = County Court Bulk Centre

Most creditor claims go through there, regardless of where you actually live or the debt was incurred. They process the claim en mass there. It is only if there is some dispute or an actual hearing needed that cases are tranfered to a local court.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • My previous post Got deleted ... may be because it contained some private info ??

I'll post it again being careful this time :) ..

@camuk81: I was not in Uni in Northampton..

@Everyone else: Any idea how do I go about requesting the court for the claim forms? Can I just email them? Or do I need to fill out certain forms? Pay any fees?

Thanks
    Hammad
  • camuk81camuk81 Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Follow fatbelly link on the first page, Have you ascertained what they are yet though?

Here is the link just incase

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/factsheet.php?page=12_how_to_set_aside_a_judgment_in_the_county_court

N244, comes up as a pdf
  • Thanks CamUK81.

I have already looked at the link and it only contains instructions about how to set aside a judgement.

I need a copy of the Claim forms that the Claimant submitted to the court against me. How can I get hold of those claim forms?
    1.6K posts
    Isn't a claim form the form the company entered against you I would have thought the court would hold a record of it
  • yes.. Court has the Claim Information .. before I can fill out the N244 form and challenge the CCJ, I need to know the claim information which I currently dont.... so need to obtain that information from court but dont know how.

I guess I'll give them a call and see if I can get any info.
    1.6K posts
    Thats what I would do, they hold all the info. Try calling your local one and find out, you have a head start you know your reference numbers!
  • fatbellyfatbelly Forumite
    16.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Cashback Cashier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have already looked at the link and it only contains instructions about how to set aside a judgement.

That's what you asked for in post #1, so I posted it in post#3
    yes.. Court has the Claim Information .. before I can fill out the N244 form and challenge the CCJ, I need to know the claim information which I currently dont.... so need to obtain that information from court but dont know how.

They will reply to your email but if you are asking for a copy of the judgements they will want £5 for each. However, all you need to know in the first instance is who the claimant is - Just phone the court (Northampton Court) and ask.
  • ldanni1ldanni1 Forumite
    10 posts
    i dont know whats happened, so im going to start from the beginning. I received a claim form stating that i owed RBS money and that it was going to court. I contacted them and with my parents help offered to pay £2900 as a full and final settlement, unfortunately i fell out with my parents who took there offer with them, so i managed to get £2500 and rang irwin mitchell solicitors up and told them i could only pay £2500, and not what was originally accepted. They told me that they would get in touch with the rbs and see if they would accept my offer. I have telephoned them numerous times asking if they had heard back, nothing, and ive been sitting on £2500, when i am struggling a lot and the money would help alot. Today i have received a judgement thought the door, saying i have to pay the full amount forthwith. I havent a clue what i am supposed to do, are they allowed to just do that when i am wating for a reply when i have offered to pay them. Can i set up a payment plan and who decides how much i pay cause at this moment in time i dont have any expendable money, i am struggling alot, i dont even know if a charge has been put on my house, completely lost and scared would really appreciate if anyone could help x
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support