Forum Home» Referrers

TOPCASHBACK: Referral and Question Thread 4

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

TOPCASHBACK: Referral and Question Thread 4

edited 27 March 2013 at 3:30PM in Referrers
696 replies 63.8K views
BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
47K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 27 March 2013 at 3:30PM in Referrers
Official MSE Insert:

TopCashback now has it's own Question and Answer thread on the Shop But Don't Drop board. Hopefully this should help you find the answers to your questions quicker. Referrals need to stay on this thread please.

Thanks

Back to the original post...

time to start a new thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1110661

please only post your referral link once and not in replies

its ok to repost your referral link in this thread if you posted in the last one

### reminder to keep the thread on topic , the thread is only for referral links and questions for Topcashback Reps ####

there is a Vent part of the forum for complaining if you want to , this is not the correct thread to do it.

KEEPING THREADS ON-TOPIC

Please try not to take threads off-topic. This can be confusing for new users and makes it especially difficult for people coming through from the email to find the information they want. Where requests from Board Guides for threads to be brought back on track have not been followed off-topic posts may be removed. We encourage community, but not thread derailment.

Please bear in mind the main purpose of the site is to save money. The forum team has therefore been instructed to prioritise its time on the MoneySaving forums.

and also

BE NICE TO OTHER MONEYSAVERS

Remember, MoneySaving should be fun. Everyone using these boards is here for the same reason, to save money. The site’s motto is “Please be nice to other MoneySavers”. It should go without saying, but please remember that when using this forum.

Links in my signature currently broken
I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Replies

• TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

@ billthechef – I have been able to match an e-mail you have sent though to our address posted in our ‘Public Profile’, to another ongoing query, so we will ensure that we address the matter via that route.

Kind regards,

Ryan
    Top CashBack
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • My referral link is http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/waynem41 if anyone is interested in joining Top Cashback.
  • http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/emmabrew1

my referal link if anyone would like to use it
  • gowgowukgowgowuk Forumite
    398 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Good Afternoon,

@barnabee – I’m sorry to hear that you’ve started to experience tracking problems. We are not having any issues here, so I feel it will probably relate to your software. I appreciate that you are an experienced user and you are most likely aware of the main causes:

1) Browser Software Settings - e.g Not allowing third party cookies.
    2) Firewall Software - Preventing the cookies from being placed on the computer.
    3) Security Updates (including Windows) - which may automatically mark these cookies as a threat and block them.

If this does seem a sudden problem for you, then it really does indicate to some recent changes/ updates at your end and I’m afraid it is difficult to advise you further.

Hopefully you will get this matter resolved and feel free to keep us posted on how this progresses.

Kind Regards
    Clare

Hello, I arrived to this thread because I too seem to have tracking problems. In fact, since November 5 out of 5 failed to track (Crocus, Debenhams, Pixmania, Cotton traders, Play.com). I tested again the tracking with the tools on your website and recheck my Firefox settings (Mac OS X) and all seem fine! One quick question: when I made claims for the above, I've always been able to find the "visit time" using your "Missing CashBack - Select Visit Time" page. Does this not mean that the tracking is ok? Thanks
  • mgarl10024mgarl10024 Forumite
    643 posts
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I'm also having issues with topcashback. In the last 3-4mths, I have had 6 separate things not track, and 5 things have outstanding claims which to me appear to have stalled.

Sainsbury's - 28 Nov 2011 - Waiting for Retailer
    Ebuyer - 25 Jan 2012 - Waiting for Retailer
    Graze - 29 Jan 2012 - Waiting for Retailer
    Get Me A Ticket - 01 Feb 2012 - never tracked and I cannot submit a claim.

The final (and largest) is for £55, and this has been waiting for *TopCashBack* since 1st Feb!
    Santander - 21 Dec 2011 - Waiting for TopCashBack

I've lost track of the number of 'nudges' I have sent, but nothing seems to be done.

I was really keen about TopCashBack when I started, but am starting to feel a bit let down. :(

Would love someone to look into this.
  • If anyone would be so kind as to use my link :

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/member14374257418

Thanks
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    time for a new thread , old one is here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=51059323#post51059323

will copy over the last day or so's posts from the old thread for continuity
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Morning,

@gowgowuk – I appreciate it is very disappointing when so many transactions are untracked. We have the click records for when you’ve visited a merchant via our site, whether you’ve made a transaction or not. These are required, when you need to make a claim.

I can see that you’ve seen the most common reasons for untracked transactions that had been posted to another member. They did keep me posted on the issue and they informed me that their default privacy settings had changed which I believe seems to have resolved their issue. I’d certainly say that it is worth checking any like this that may be affecting your tracking.

@mgarl10024 – If you can send me an email from our Profile page here, listing your Moneysaving expert Username and your registered Top CashBack email address, then I’ll look into these for you to see if we can provide any further information.

Claims can sometimes take several months to resolve, sometimes much longer however please be assured that whilst we may not have any information to provide at certain stages, they will still be receiving our attention.

Kind Regards
    Clare

Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • mgarl10024mgarl10024 Forumite
    643 posts
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    @mgarl10024 – If you can send me an email ... then I’ll look into these for you to see if we can provide any further information.
    <snip>
    Kind Regards
    Clare

Many thanks Clare. Email sent.
  • edited 16 February 2012 at 1:28PM
    ShezzShezz Forumite
    244 posts
    edited 16 February 2012 at 1:28PM
    Hi

I always use topcashback when I am ordering stationary for the office, I always use the same company to purchase it from, but lately I have noticed that I keep having to submit claims now, seems they pay for small purchases but not for larger one's, grrrrrrr it is getting so annoying. are topcash keeping an eye on companys that are not paying out, will they get removed from your site if they keep doing it, otherwise why would you keep them on there if they are not filling there part and paying out
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support