Forum Home» Referrers

TOPCASHBACK: Followup Thread 3 - Page 205

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

TOPCASHBACK: Followup Thread 3

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
2K replies 215.3K views
1199200201202203205»

Replies

• gowgowukgowgowuk Forumite
    398 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Good Afternoon,

@barnabee – I’m sorry to hear that you’ve started to experience tracking problems. We are not having any issues here, so I feel it will probably relate to your software. I appreciate that you are an experienced user and you are most likely aware of the main causes:

1) Browser Software Settings - e.g Not allowing third party cookies.
    2) Firewall Software - Preventing the cookies from being placed on the computer.
    3) Security Updates (including Windows) - which may automatically mark these cookies as a threat and block them.

If this does seem a sudden problem for you, then it really does indicate to some recent changes/ updates at your end and I’m afraid it is difficult to advise you further.

Hopefully you will get this matter resolved and feel free to keep us posted on how this progresses.

Kind Regards
    Clare

Hello, I arrived to this thread because I too seem to have tracking problems. In fact, since November 5 out of 5 failed to track (Crocus, Debenhams, Pixmania, Cotton traders, Play.com). I tested again the tracking with the tools on your website and recheck my Firefox settings (Mac OS X) and all seem fine! One quick question: when I made claims for the above, I've always been able to find the "visit time" using your "Missing CashBack - Select Visit Time" page. Does this not mean that the tracking is ok? Thanks
  • mgarl10024mgarl10024 Forumite
    643 posts
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I'm also having issues with topcashback. In the last 3-4mths, I have had 6 separate things not track, and 5 things have outstanding claims which to me appear to have stalled.

Sainsbury's - 28 Nov 2011 - Waiting for Retailer
    Ebuyer - 25 Jan 2012 - Waiting for Retailer
    Graze - 29 Jan 2012 - Waiting for Retailer
    Get Me A Ticket - 01 Feb 2012 - never tracked and I cannot submit a claim.

The final (and largest) is for £55, and this has been waiting for *TopCashBack* since 1st Feb!
    Santander - 21 Dec 2011 - Waiting for TopCashBack

I've lost track of the number of 'nudges' I have sent, but nothing seems to be done.

I was really keen about TopCashBack when I started, but am starting to feel a bit let down. :(

Would love someone to look into this.
  • If anyone would be so kind as to use my link :

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/member14374257418

Thanks
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    new thread started here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3795973

last few posts in this thread from 10/02/12 have been copied to the new thread
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support