Forum Home» Referrers

TOPCASHBACK: Followup Thread 3 - Page 202

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

TOPCASHBACK: Followup Thread 3

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
2K replies 215K views

Replies

• karenb33karenb33 Forumite
    364 posts
    Has anyone had problems getting cashback from Sky - we get Sky TV, broadband and telephone and have received absolutely nothing so far. We have raised a missing commission claim but nothing has been done for months and months. Is there a way to raise the issue further?
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Afternoon,

Hopefully you’ve all had an enjoyable weekend.

@karenb33 – I am sorry to hear that you are waiting for a claim to be resolved. Thankfully the vast majority of claims are resolved within a short time period. Having said this though, it is not unusual for policy/contract based claims to take longer.

It may appear no action is being taken, however this may be that we simply have no further news from the merchant at this given point.

Feel free to send me an email from our Profile Page, listing your MSE username and your Top CashBack email address, so that I can look into this for you.

Kind Regards
    Clare
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • If anyone is thinking about joining topcashback - i would recommend it - please use my link so i could get £10 when you reach £10 in cashback - can be done easily, may i say..

topcashback_link

Many thanks!!
  • LubeLube Forumite
    1.5K posts
    If anyone is thinking of join topcashback would you be so kind as to use mine

I would be very grateful if you would. Thanks

I did use someone referral on here a while back sorry forgot who I did

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/poochunkies

I currently may get £10 referral it sometimes much lower.
  • barnabeebarnabee Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Hi TCB,

can you advise if there have been any tracking problems lately, especially over the last 5 or 6 days. I have made purchases with Screwfix, Debenhams, Barclaycard Travel Insurance and Sainsburys large appliances and so far they have all failed to track.

I have tested my tracking when logged in to TCB and it appears ok. I have even tried changing my browser. I am doing nothing any different to normal and am not aware of any changes to my PC apart from the usual updates.

I will raise enquiries after 7 days. Thanks
  • TopCashBack_Company_RepresentativeTopCashBack_Company_Representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Afternoon,

@barnabee – I’m sorry to hear that you’ve started to experience tracking problems. We are not having any issues here, so I feel it will probably relate to your software. I appreciate that you are an experienced user and you are most likely aware of the main causes:

1) Browser Software Settings - e.g Not allowing third party cookies.
    2) Firewall Software - Preventing the cookies from being placed on the computer.
    3) Security Updates (including Windows) - which may automatically mark these cookies as a threat and block them.

If this does seem a sudden problem for you, then it really does indicate to some recent changes/ updates at your end and I’m afraid it is difficult to advise you further.

Hopefully you will get this matter resolved and feel free to keep us posted on how this progresses.

Kind Regards
    Clare
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Looks like my two purchases didn't track. Nothing on the site to show me they have.

I have raised claims on the site, can anyone tell me what the next step is?

Am I likely to ever get the £40.40 I should be recieving?

How long until it will get resolved?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)
  • JDPowerJDPower Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    gilb501 wrote: »
    Looks like my two purchases didn't track. Nothing on the site to show me they have.

I have raised claims on the site, can anyone tell me what the next step is?

Am I likely to ever get the £40.40 I should be recieving?

How long until it will get resolved?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/Help
  • Ok - Let me re-phrase.

From peoples personal experiences, have you got your money once a transaction has not been tracked?
  • LubeLube Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Yes several times in fact. Just raise a ticket after a few days and then it should be looked into sometimes its put on hold for a month or so dont know why this happens but always get paid occasionally you get asked for more info
    gilb501 wrote: »
    Ok - Let me re-phrase.

From peoples personal experiences, have you got your money once a transaction has not been tracked?
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support