Forum Home» Discount Codes 'n Vouchers

Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 26 - Page 118

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 26

edited 19 February 2012 at 4:42PM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
2.4K replies 436.6K views

Replies

• myrtleturtlemyrtleturtle Forumite
    8.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    hi lin

think you'll find the l'oreal will be monthly coupons
    so each month you should be able to print new coupons

i got last months and have had these new ones too

lin.c wrote: »
    I was just about to post that here, too :p

And they're completely different to the last lot I had :cool:
    8.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    hi CM
    thanks for posting
    but already on 1st pages in FB section

Coupon-mad wrote: »
    NEW COUPON
    I can't find this on 1st page and this is my first find so here goes:
    50p off castello cheese on facebook. I can't post the link as I am new user. :)
  • edited 24 January 2012 at 5:09PM
    myrtleturtlemyrtleturtle Forumite
    8.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 24 January 2012 at 5:09PM
    hi LD
    thanks for posting
    but already on 1st pages on PDF section/fixed date

Hi,

Just got an email with money off vouchers for mothercare

http://www.mothercarebabyandmeclub.com/vouchers/22139_Pack_5_Vouchers_EMAIL.pdf
  • I tried printing with coupon printer this morning on L'oreal and it asked me to install coupon printer. I'm on windows 7. it wouldn't re-install from the normal link I think it's the BIS coupon printer.

I done a search on google and came up with this link http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/help/print/source/InstallQuestionsWin.html#I2

and used the link from there. Its the only one which works for me.
    If it's cheap I Like it. If its Free I love it!
  • Milo90Milo90 Forumite
    344 posts
    I tried printing with coupon printer this morning on L'oreal and it asked me to install coupon printer. I'm on windows 7. it wouldn't re-install from the normal link I think it's the BIS coupon printer.

I done a search on google and came up with this link http://www.coupons.com/couponweb/help/print/source/InstallQuestionsWin.html#I2

and used the link from there. Its the only one which works for me.
    :eek:

Many many many thanks for posting that. :beer:

Since we got a new computer with Windows 7 I've tried a good dozen times to install coupon printer, tried every suggestion going, still wouldn't install. Gave up and missed out on loads of coupons and no longer even tried if a new coupon was posted. :(

Using your link, a couple of clicks and we now have coupon printer installed and working again. :j:j

Thank you so very very much. :T :beer:
    Remember You're a Womble !! Keep Tesco Tidy. :beer:
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • cjj_2cjj_2 Forumite
    6.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi
    Morrisons have aunt bessies perfect pancakes 6 pack on offer for £1 so 50p with coupon. 1 and half mins in microwave perfect for a quick brekie for my fussy ds.
    Someone mentioned sainsburys have 2 fairy liquid for £2.50 however they are only accepting 1 coupon and not 2 with that offer.
    Sainsburys also have a 54 wash persil non bio liquid @ half price £5 so just £4 with coupon. HTH
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • edited 24 January 2012 at 4:33PM
    mhocmhoc Forumite
    19.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 24 January 2012 at 4:33PM
    hi LC
    heres link for store/supplier finder for rumblers
    http://www.rumblers.ie/stores/

Ta for this, despite having eveyr supermarket around here, only Morrisons is the stockists. I think I might wait until I get to a big Boots and I then then use my Boots advantage card so at least it will show as there being some activity on the card.

Are they by any chance part of the Boots meal deals?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    8.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    couldn't find much
    but found this post which suggests you can

I usually go for the triple sandwiches, Bottle of Purdeys and Rumblers/Choc Brownie, mmm

mhoc wrote: »
    Ta for this, despite having eveyr supermarket arond here, only Morrisons is the stockists. I think I might wait until I get to a big Boots and I then then use my Boots advantage card so at least it will show as there being some activity on the card.

Are they by any change part of the Boots meal deals?
  • couldn't find much
    but found this post which suggests you can

I usually go for the triple sandwiches, Bottle of Purdeys and Rumblers/Choc Brownie, mmm

Oh MT, Purdeys is horrible!! :lipsrseal
  • edited 24 January 2012 at 5:08PM
    myrtleturtlemyrtleturtle Forumite
    8.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 24 January 2012 at 5:08PM
    :rotfl: don't worry to much its not me drinking it :D

quote from boots meal deal thread on hduk

Oh MT, Purdeys is horrible!! :lipsrseal
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support