River Hair and Beauty Taffs Well

in Wales
5 replies 4.7K views
Recently bought a kgbdeals offer for full head of highlights, manicure cut and blow dry here. Staff were absolutely lovely, would recommend! x

Replies

• amanda47amanda47 Forumite
    240 Posts
    Are you a relative by any chance LOL.
  • Bubble16Bubble16 Forumite
    261 Posts
    I am not a relative and did the same, would highly recommend the hair side of the business, very happy with my cut and the girl who did it was lovely. The manicure however was not worth the trip, the girl who did it clearly had somewhere much more important to be and both I and my friend were very disappointed. :(
  • I totally disagree bubble 16. I have had many beauty treatments over the years all over the world and found the beauty therapist at this salon of an excellent standard. Her advice was extremelly helpful and her manicure was one of the best i have had. 2 of my friends who live 45 mins away from the salon and were that pleased by her standard of work they will now only go to her. If you both was not happy with the end result then maybe you should of brought the matter up at the salon instead of slandering sombodys work on here. My opinion if you can run somebodys work down on here then you clearly are not a decent person so have you taken into consideration she may have rushed it as you wasnt a person to have a good conversation with. Good work river keep it up
    261 Posts
    I totally disagree bubble 16. I have had many beauty treatments over the years all over the world and found the beauty therapist at this salon of an excellent standard. Her advice was extremelly helpful and her manicure was one of the best i have had. 2 of my friends who live 45 mins away from the salon and were that pleased by her standard of work they will now only go to her. If you both was not happy with the end result then maybe you should of brought the matter up at the salon instead of slandering sombodys work on here. My opinion if you can run somebodys work down on here then you clearly are not a decent person so have you taken into consideration she may have rushed it as you wasnt a person to have a good conversation with. Good work river keep it up
    I am self employed, I have worked for lots of people who weren't people I would normally want to have a conversation with, I don't allow it to effect the standard of my work. As I said, it was both my friend and I who experienced the same level of service, although with your perception on things perhaps neither of us have a personality which should permit us to receive a good standard of service? We did actually bring up the matter with the manager at a later date, who wasn't there at the time to speak to. I have also continued to use the salon for my hair as, as I stated in my original 'slanderous' comment, I was very happy with the cut, and the manager seems to talk to me quite easily. I am pleased you are happy with the therapist there as I like the manager and don't want her business to suffer because of her staff. I would suggest you allow people who have had different experiences from yourself to state their own opinions, if everyone was only allowed to leave positive reviews, truthful or not, we would not be able to make informed decisions.
    261 Posts
    I totally disagree bubble 16. I have had many beauty treatments over the years all over the world and found the beauty therapist at this salon of an excellent standard. Her advice was extremelly helpful and her manicure was one of the best i have had. 2 of my friends who live 45 mins away from the salon and were that pleased by her standard of work they will now only go to her. If you both was not happy with the end result then maybe you should of brought the matter up at the salon instead of slandering sombodys work on here. My opinion if you can run somebodys work down on here then you clearly are not a decent person so have you taken into consideration she may have rushed it as you wasnt a person to have a good conversation with. Good work river keep it up

LOL i have just noticed your title and that is your only post. Are you the therapist per chance??
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

Top theatre lotteries

How to grab £10-£25 tix for Cabaret, Matilda etc

MSE Deals