Window Cleaners in Cardiff

in Wales
3 replies 1.2K views
hansihansi Forumite
3K Posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
Anyoner know of a traditional ( no water jets) window cleaner in the Cardiff West area. Two people have come to the door to offer their services and I made an appointment. I wasn't entirely surprised when they didn't turn up for the job. This is now the third time this has happened. Don't people want to work anymore? It's omly a two bedroomed terraced house and would only take about 20 minutes to do. I can't do it because I can't climb ladders.

Replies

• Hi there, fellow Cardiffian!
    I only know the guy who does my office windows, but he's grand. Very reasonable too. He uses a bucket and shim / blade on the downstairs windows and an extending brush on the upstairs, but he does then get up a ladder to shim/blade them dry afterwards.

I'll PM you his number.

Has this weekend's sunshine shown up fiilthy windows? It did on mine - I was stunned to see how filthy they were when the sun was on them Saturday morning!!
    You had me at your proper use of "you're".
  • hansihansi Forumite
    3K Posts
    Hi there, fellow Cardiffian!
    I only know the guy who does my office windows, but he's grand. Very reasonable too. He uses a bucket and shim / blade on the downstairs windows and an extending brush on the upstairs, but he does then get up a ladder to shim/blade them dry afterwards.

I'll PM you his number.

Has this weekend's sunshine shown up fiilthy windows? It did on mine - I was stunned to see how filthy they were when the sun was on them Saturday morning!!

Thanks, I would appreciate that.
  • hansihansi Forumite
    3K Posts
    Hi there, fellow Cardiffian!

I'll PM you his number.

Can you pm his number please? Ta!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Last week's energy Q&A with MSE experts

MSE Forum

Ninja Kitchen air fryer & grill £175

Normally £250. Excl Northern Ireland

MSE Deals