Charterhouse Claims

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
2 replies 2.4K views
RONALDRONALD Forumite
1 Post
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Reclaim PPI & Other Insurance
Hi i am considering pursuing a mis sold PPI claim with the above company.
Has anyone used them before and if so what percentage of any payout do they take?
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• dunstonhdunstonh Forumite
    107.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone used them before and if so what percentage of any payout do they take?

Have you asked them?

This is money saving site. So, the use of pointless claims companies who do little more than stick a stamp on your envelope and then use the same free-of-charge complaints process you would use but then charge you x% for doing it doesnt really fit in with the ethos of this site.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Be told this delightful little company may offer a no win no fee, but they do charge 30% of all money back plus VAT yes folks and to you and me thats no recoverable, so thats a WOPPING 36% They are also difficult to talk to.. I wish I had done all my reclaiming myself as using them is going to cost THOUSANDS. BE TOLD!:(
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Best student bank accounts 2021/22

Incl. free 0% overdrafts and railcards

MSE Guide

Next 50% off sale rumour

Here's what we've found...

MSE Deals