Forum Home» Shop but don't drop

VERY Cheap glasses and specs - made to order.

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

VERY Cheap glasses and specs - made to order.

edited 8 March 2013 at 1:20PM in Shop but don't drop
455 replies 206.4K views
EJEJ Forumite
92 posts
edited 8 March 2013 at 1:20PM in Shop but don't drop
Official MoneySavingExpert.com insert

There's a full list of the latest offers and deals on the Cheap Glasses page, which is updated regularly.

Back to the original post...

Hi

I love this site so finally registered and making my first (hopefully of many!) post.

Glasses Direct has been in the news recently so there could already be a post about it (searched through to check but sorry if its already been done!)

Basically Glasses Direct can afford to do their glasses so cheaply as they don't have to fork out for expensive premises and staff etc so they can have lower overheads therefore lower prices (yippee!).

I've had a look and they have some nice designs - inc rimless ones (35 pounds inc frames + lens + case + delivery + guarantee).... they're the most expensive ones on there i think! :o

Take a look for yourself:

http://www.glassesdirect.co.uk

Hope this helps some people!

Cheers,

EJ
Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!

Replies