Finished Baskets - Part 2

Replies

• Hello,
    I am new to MSE
    I have been looking through this thread, it is great, I just wondered if there is a new one I should be following?
    I have purchased a lovely basket today from TKMaxx (they had some lovely decorations too) for putting all my easter bits in for the kids (5 & 2 years). I am hoping to put together a kind of Easter half term survival basket, including :-

Easter themed DVD
    Some easter egg cups for decorating
    Bulbs for planting in the garden
    Ingredients for easter cakes
    Craft bits and pieces from the £1 shop
    Homemade vouchers for walks at the local parks etc

Any other ideas would be gratefully recieved
  • Hollie84Hollie84 Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone here is a gift basket i was asked to make by a customer for her mum for mothers day
    04032011080.jpg
    04032011081.jpg
    04032011082.jpg
  • I'm new to this forum so hello to all. I've been looking at the hamper picture thread and wow they are all gorgeous! I'm so sorry to ask but I seen it so many times on the picture thread and I'm intrigued: what is snowman soup and where do I get it??!!
  • lazysheeplazysheep Forumite
    349 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭
    tracy1981 wrote: »
    I'm new to this forum so hello to all. I've been looking at the hamper picture thread and wow they are all gorgeous! I'm so sorry to ask but I seen it so many times on the picture thread and I'm intrigued: what is snowman soup and where do I get it??!!

Tracy, check this thread for (hopefully) all your questions to be answered! It's basically all the components for hot chocolate in a bag with marshmallows (eyes/nose/buttons) etc
  • Uniscots97Uniscots97 Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    tracy1981 wrote: »
    I'm new to this forum so hello to all. I've been looking at the hamper picture thread and wow they are all gorgeous! I'm so sorry to ask but I seen it so many times on the picture thread and I'm intrigued: what is snowman soup and where do I get it??!!

Don't forget the candy cane as a stirrer attached to the bag :o
    CC2 = £8687.86 ([STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE] )CC1 = £0 ([STRIKE]£9983[/STRIKE] ); Reusing shopping bags savings =£5.80 vs spent £1.05.Wine is like opera. You can enjoy it even if you don't understand it and too much can give you a headache the next day J
  • GleekGleek Forumite
    710 Posts
    500 Posts
    ✭✭
    *Louise* wrote: »
    Can I ask - where does everyone get the shredded paper to pad out the baskets? Is there somewhere online which sells it fairly cheap?

Probably quite a bit too late - but I got mine from The Works - huge bag for 99p of gold lametta type. Got some green and red from Card Warehouse for the same price and I remember seeing some in B&M's too last Christmas but I can't remember the price.
    Princess Sparklepants
  • They are all very impressive looking hampers, (also on the hamper photo thread)

i am seriously thinking of doing hampers this year as i reckon it would be easier than wrapping the presents indvidualy

heres what im thinking

music/movie night one for my oh
    a glasgow rangers / newcastle united one for my wee brother
    football / beer one for my dad
    a nice dove / pamper one for my mum
    *I Love My Stash*
    Pedro's is getting so big he has his own pen
  • salducksalduck Forumite
    1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    \im so excited my hampers are nearly finished! Cellophane to be bought and a few last bits and pieces! Anyone looking for tissue paper PoundWORLD have 15 sheets for a pound! All nice xmas and green, red etc
    Looking forward to seeing pictures on the Pictures only page of other peoples as we seem to have missed a lot last year so dont forget and post your pics, The link to the pictures only page is on the first page of this thread
    xx
    Mortgage free wannabe! No idea on date yet! £132,350 TBC
    Loan paying off May 2022 £7000
  • hi guys,

for the first time this year I am thinking about making hampers (need to get my butt in gear!:eek:)

could anyone tell me what size baskets you use? I have been looking online on the Wilkinsons site etc, but not quite sure which ones to go for!!

Any help would be appreciated:)
    LBM: April 2009 - honest debt figure: Secured: £0.00!! (paid back april 2017) unsecured: £53117.48 (roughly):eek: back with CCCS starting again:(
  • I'm just using some boxes covered in paper xx
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

NS&I to change Premium Bond prize rate

It will rise to 1.40% from June

MSE News

Compers of the MSE Forum:

Show us the prizes you've won recently

Join the MSE Forum discussion