Forum Home» Phones & TV» Mobiles

Cheapest iPhone discussion - Page 341

New Post Advanced Search

Cheapest iPhone discussion

edited 13 October 2011 at 6:02PM in Mobiles
3.4K replies 793.4K views
1335336337338339341»

Replies

• Tesco do an iphone 4 16G for £480 - if you have tesco vouchers to exchange you get double their value till september - Makes it a pretty good PAYG deal.
    2011 Freebies: Tesco:Jumbo eye liner, 3x Lav&cam soap, dog sausages, face wipes, nailvarnish remover, baking paper, eye shadow, argan oil
    Boots: Face Moisturiser, blemish stick, concealer, shower gel, mint shower gel, body scrub, blusher, suncream, body lotion, spray tan, face cream, mascara, hair styling spray
    Bzz:Philips GoLite, benecol
  • bammebamme Forumite
    28 posts
    Hi guys, anyone know if there are any good deals going for handset only?? I dont need a contract or sim. Just a handset. iphone4 preferable. Feel free to link me somewhere back within this thread.. looked through it but i don't see any posts focusing on purely buying a handset

Emma
  • grumblergrumbler Forumite
    53K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Apple store/online. A little more expensive than in some other places, but much more reliable.
    We are born naked, wet and hungry...Then things get worse. :(

.withdrawal, NOT withdrawel ..bear with me, NOT bare with me
    .definitely, NOT definately ......separate, NOT seperate
    should have, NOT should of
    .....guaranteed, NOT guarenteed
  • I wish they would announce a release date for the iPhone 5 as my (non-iPhone) contract ends in October and I'd really like to get an iPhone 5 (unlocked) and go on to GiffGaff. Hmmm. Would prefer to wait for the new model...
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just signed upto iphone4 as an upgrade with orange. 24 month contract, 600 min, unlimited texts 500mb data and ?? wifi for £35 a month. Got the phone "free".

That was the cheapest monthly rate they would do the phone for with 600 mins. Had to negotiate to get the phone for free.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • edited 9 September 2011 at 6:50PM
    grumblergrumbler Forumite
    53K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 9 September 2011 at 6:50PM
    [STRIKE]Are you sure they have not robbed you?
    I see iP4 available for new customers for 18x£35 with 600/500/500 and with £151 cashback through TCB.
    500 texts is a small drawback though.[/STRIKE]

EDIT: my apologies. It's 3gs, not 4.
    We are born naked, wet and hungry...Then things get worse. :(

.withdrawal, NOT withdrawel ..bear with me, NOT bare with me
    .definitely, NOT definately ......separate, NOT seperate
    should have, NOT should of
    .....guaranteed, NOT guarenteed
  • jetfighter wrote: »
    I wish they would announce a release date for the iPhone 5 as my (non-iPhone) contract ends in October and I'd really like to get an iPhone 5 (unlocked) and go on to GiffGaff. Hmmm. Would prefer to wait for the new model...

The new iPhone will be announced on 4th October. Close-out of holidays in shops 14/15 October point to that being the release date. The question is - what phone/s will they release
  • This discussion is now closed - please read the new Cheapest iPhones article thread for the latest info.

MSE Becca
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support