Mummy is Mortgage Free Now Its Time For A New Car

1235»

Replies

• cha97michellecha97michelle Forumite
    5.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    She has done very well then to get all 5s. They expect them to be level 6 by end of year 9. She should get into some good classes at secondary with those grades. Clever girl. :T
  • Aww Thank You xx
    Mortgage Free as of 31/5/11 :j:j:j:j:j:j:j
  • Afternoon everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the warm weather.

Mummy is feeling a bit down today. Its my day off from work, my back is still not right. It is still very painful and I have pain down my right leg and pins and needles in it as well, so all in all not a happy bunny.

Went to the docs yesterday who basically told me I had come to the end of the road and there is nothing else they can do apart from issue sick notes and more prescriptions.

Being signed off again is really the last resort so we agreed that I would come back if i really needed too. (it is reasons like this which spurred me on to be MF)

Up to now the car fund has been plodding along but I doubt if I will be able to add any to it this month as we have had a week away and I or is it We have to buy all of DD's school uniform from scratch is she is off to senior school next month. It is the first time since she was 4 that we have had to buy everything in one go. We just have the Blazer, socks and tights to go :eek:

Hope everyone is well

MOOC xx
  • Froggy-GFroggy-G Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    Afternoon everyone,

Hope you are all enjoying the warm weather.

Mummy is feeling a bit down today. Its my day off from work, my back is still not right. It is still very painful and I have pain down my right leg and pins and needles in it as well, so all in all not a happy bunny.

Went to the docs yesterday who basically told me I had come to the end of the road and there is nothing else they can do apart from issue sick notes and more prescriptions.

Being signed off again is really the last resort so we agreed that I would come back if i really needed too. (it is reasons like this which spurred me on to be MF)

Up to now the car fund has been plodding along but I doubt if I will be able to add any to it this month as we have had a week away and I or is it We have to buy all of DD's school uniform from scratch is she is off to senior school next month. It is the first time since she was 4 that we have had to buy everything in one go. We just have the Blazer, socks and tights to go :eek:

Hope everyone is well

MOOC xx

Ever thought about acupuncture? It works wonders on my back...

Froggy :cool:
    Froggy's New Lillypad Fund
    Total so far: £ 10,009.77
  • Froggy-G wrote: »
    Ever thought about acupuncture? It works wonders on my back...

Froggy :cool:

Its about the only thing I haven't tried Froggy. I feel like I have got to the end of the road and don't know which way to turn. I dont think being on my feet all day helps either.

MOOC xx
  • Froggy-GFroggy-G Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    Its about the only thing I haven't tried Froggy. I feel like I have got to the end of the road and don't know which way to turn. I dont think being on my feet all day helps either.

MOOC xx

I highly recommend it... It helps me a lot... You have nothing to lose..
    Not that the mortgage is gone, woulld you not be able to work less or do a less demanding job?

Froggy :p
    Froggy's New Lillypad Fund
    Total so far: £ 10,009.77
  • I am thinking about going part time. As long as I earn enough to still pay NI contributions for my old age ha ha we should be OK. Am still hoping it will settle down but its been like it since November.

MOOC xx
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides