'Home Bargains' Finds - Thread 3.

5.2K replies 1.5M views

Replies

• bylromarhabylromarha Forumite
    10.1K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Zingzillas/disney Princess/ben 10 ready beds £10.99

Ben 10 2 wheeled scooters £16.99.

Am gutted as my son loves Ben 10, it's his birthday in 8 days and already bought him a scooter last month at £30. And a non Ben 10 ready bed in the Tesco camping glitch... oh well. I got me some more Thorntons mis-shapes with lots of white chocolate cups in and choc covered peanuts. Can't have everything I guess!
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • Violetta_2Violetta_2 Forumite
    3.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why has this thread been moved to "It's gone but was it any good" board?
    Booo!!!
  • pulliptearspulliptears Forumite
    14.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    violetta wrote: »

What!!????

Come on Mods, this is an active thread posting current deals. please reinstate it to its correct board!
    "Gggggrrrrrr Rrrraaaahhh Rrrrrrggghhhhnn" - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • pavlovs_dogpavlovs_dog Forumite
    10.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe on account of the post count, it's time for a new thread?
    know thyself
    Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...
  • violetta wrote: »

ohh has it... AGAIN... they did that a few months ago cause they look at the first post and nothing else!! took ages to get it moved back.

have dropped them a message via 'report' to ask for it back.
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • lots of the £9.99 cars junior bed (near the tills) and 1 george pig left in hillsborough this afternoon.
    i actually walked out empty handed **shock horror**[/QUOTE]

How the hell did you manage that???????? LOL

I actually spent nearly £40 in there at the weekend but, I did get some birthday pressies for the girls and some more little christmas bits and a few more method laundry liquid - my arms were busting:D never usually manage to go over £20 and still come out with a few bags!

They seem to have lots of crayola and playdoh sets in at the moment - I got a playdoh supermarket store set for £7.99 (or it could have been £6.99?) as below;

http://www.amazon.com/Play-Doh-Supermarket-Store/dp/B004FX0Z1W

The other sets were a small christmas one with silver playdoh for £1.99 and the crayola sets include a pirates of the carribean sparkle colouring set, neon card decorating set and playdoh play stations all at £2.99/£3.99 ish.
  • edited 2 August 2011 at 11:49PM
    Princess_CouponPrincess_Coupon Forumite
    3.7K posts
    edited 2 August 2011 at 11:49PM
    With over 5,000 posts on this thread it makes sense to start a new one, I'll do it now......

Here it is
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • i saw a post on here about some washing liquid but cant find it, was recommended as you only had to use a small amount and it was very reasonable - anyone know the name, price etc as cant find the post now!!
    thansk
  • mncollyermncollyer Forumite
    244 posts
    katykitten wrote: »
    i saw a post on here about some washing liquid but cant find it, was recommended as you only had to use a small amount and it was very reasonable - anyone know the name, price etc as cant find the post now!!
    thansk

Methods washing liquid, £1.39 a bottle, excellent when used as a pre wash on cricket whites.
  • is there a new thread?
    October Grocery Challenge £400
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support