Forum Home» Food Shopping & Groceries» Gone Off!

£10 Tesco Meal deal for £4.07 - Page 104

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

£10 Tesco Meal deal for £4.07

edited 20 May 2011 at 10:05AM in Gone Off!
2.1K replies 199.7K views

Replies

• CGGCGG Forumite
    746 posts
    I'm missing 4 from Monday and an additional 3 more are now due from yesterday. All entered under different email addresses.
  • Right I am off to do my revision - good luck waiting for vouchers, I hope some people get theirs.

• MKSMKS Forumite
    10.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thelurch wrote: »
    I'm waiting for one voucher from Saturday but not really bothered as since 2006 I think tesco have given me approx 25k of free stuff all legitimately so can't complain!

I seem to remember you (and a few others!) from the R&R days! Apart from the Xboxes etc didn't you accumulate alot of the champers and chocolates?
  • Savvybunny2009Savvybunny2009 Forumite
    5.5K posts
    Tenth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to ask again but I have to go to Tesco shortly and was hoping those who have bought the deal and are more knowledgable would you possibly help?

Can I substitute the dessert for a side dish and is the cheeseboard still working please?

TIA
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • motherbearmotherbear Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to ask again but I have to go to Tesco shortly and was hoping those who have bought the deal and are more knowledgable would you possibly help?

Can I substitute the dessert for a side dish and is the cheeseboard still working please?

TIA

I got 2 sides and a main yesterday no problem. AFAIK the cheese is still working (never bought it so can't confirm). Did read somewhere that there are 2 different sizes of the cheese though so make sure you get the right one.
    HTH
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    If you can't eat it or play with it ....... just pee on it and walk away.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • sassybluesassyblue Forumite
    3.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am waiting on Saturdays voucher :( I put two more in yesterday, so hope I don't lose all three.:mad:

I spoke with customer services yesterday and was told to keep waiting, I also had attitude from them despite being really nice and friendly myself. I don't get why they are so rude, they are being paid to do a job by Tesco, yet seem to take any problem personally. I sometimes want to point out it's not their food, I didn't walk into their kitchen and take it from their cupboards so why the attitude.:o

Tescos CS are appallingly rude IMO, l've only ever rang them twice but both times they had a terrible attitude. My sister had a problem with something from Morrisons and their CS were dreadful too, yet once l rang Asda and they were fab, l should shop there more often! :cool:

My neighbour had a really rude checkout girl at Tescos and so told her very calmly if she wasn't happy in her job she should either think herself lucky she was employed or find another job she liked. Wish l could have been there to see that. :rotfl:
    Always overpaying on mortgage. :j

Happy moneysaving all. :)

• MrsBartolozziMrsBartolozzi Forumite
    6.4K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭

TIA

Don't know about subs dessert and side; but the cheeseboard was working at 5.30pm last night if that's any help.
    Just make sure you get the right size though - 390g priced at £3.19 not the 510g priced at £6.50.

It's only a game

~*~*~ We're only here to dream
    ~*~*~
  • Savvybunny2009Savvybunny2009 Forumite
    5.5K posts
    Tenth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    motherbear wrote: »
    I got 2 sides and a main yesterday no problem. AFAIK the cheese is still working (never bought it so can't confirm). Did read somewhere that there are 2 different sizes of the cheese though so make sure you get the right one.
    HTH

Brilliant, thanks so much. We would rather have the side dishes than the desserts to bulk the meal out between us. I think we won't get the cheeses and opt for some healthy veg instead :)

Does the turner's hill still work to get a voucher back? Sorry for all the questions, I declared myself rid of Tesco until I found an unused voucher left over lol.
    Comping wishlist for 2017
    1. Family holiday 2. Christmas presents :rudolf: 3. Fishing stuff
    The more you put into life, the more you get out
  • tesco you have 29 mins and counting
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • casp1997casp1997 Forumite
    441 posts
    tesco you have 29 mins and counting

Oh they allways make a mess of things lets get in touch with watch dog see what they have to say
    cas
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support