IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

CP Plus Ltd - 2ND LETTER NOW IN RED!

edited 30 July 2009 at 9:27AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
175 replies 56.5K views

Replies

• CP Plus are fraudsters. Trethowans Solicitors' are either stupid or scum...and I'm a lawyer. I am in correspondence with TS setting out the reasons why the £80 charge is unlawful. They are unable to justify the amount sought and don't seem to know the law on a a few points. I suspect the person responding is unqualified/a trainee/a parelegal/ilex which is what I would expect anyway for this kind of work. They are at the stage of saying they will ask the client about proceeding to court. If they want to do that, fine. I look forward to it as I think they would be foolish to do so. I will update this at some point. In the meantime, check any claims that byelaws are relied on. Trethowans have made it very clear that this is based on contract NOT byelaws but CP's signs at Surbiton SW Trains say byelaws are relied upon. Very misleading and clearly part of their scare tactics. I have seen a lot of people write and say they are now worried as PPCs' solicitors have now written to them. Do not let this tactic achieve its' aim of scaring you. As a lawyer who has seen Trethowan's quality of work, I can assure you it is laughable.
  • We know they are pathetic at all they do, have a read of the sticky thread with scans of letters above, they are full of applications of CCJs as if you can apply for one, stating debt collectors will come to seize items as if they are bailiffs of the court, stating that its an offence as if you have broken some law, or that you must reveal the driver of the vehicle and state pharmaceutical order will be issued to force the issue in court!

Basically they are all running a scam based on lies threats and intimidation , and the British Government feels they have a role to play in car parks!
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • I had a ticket from uni a couple of months ago, was going to pay it, but lost the ticket so I didn't have the ref number to pay online :D. Anyway the girlfriend was panicking, so a quick google search revealed this forum. Thank !!!! I lost the ticket, and I look forwards to the letters (Should i already have one? been at least 2 months) :j
  • edited 17 May 2014 at 8:51PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 May 2014 at 8:51PM
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS OLD THREAD ASK YOURSELF WHY?????????????

THIS IS FROM 2009/2010!!!!!

ADVICE CHANGED IN 2013 SO GET YOURSELF ONTO PAGE ONE OF THE FORUM INSTEAD AND READ CURRENT ADVICE IN THE 'PRIVATE PARKING TICKET, OLD OR NEW? NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST!' STICKY THREAD. MY SIGNATURE BELOW TELLS YOU WHERE TO CLICK...

Thanks!

NOW PLEASE STOP READING THIS OLD, OUT OF DATE ADVICE!

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • I have just had my first letter from them for parking in Morrison’s over the 2 hours, I am going to ignore it after extensive research and all other sites saying do the same thing.
    In my case they have sent two letters for two offences, then 3 days latter a letter with an apology as due to a technical fault the first letter was sent in error, idiots, how do i know the second is not an error??? So i have my get out of jail card.
    I shall keep you posted when i get my red, green, purple and orange letters.

Thanks all for the posts by the way, they are reassuring me a lot.

Anonymous person!!!
  • edited 17 May 2014 at 8:52PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 17 May 2014 at 8:52PM
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS OLD THREAD ASK YOURSELF WHY?????????????

THIS IS FROM 2009/2010!!!!!

ADVICE CHANGED IN 2013 SO GET YOURSELF ONTO PAGE ONE OF THE FORUM INSTEAD AND READ CURRENT ADVICE IN THE 'PRIVATE PARKING TICKET, OLD OR NEW? NEWBIES PLEASE READ THESE FAQS FIRST!' STICKY THREAD. MY SIGNATURE BELOW TELLS YOU WHERE TO CLICK...

Thanks!

NOW PLEASE STOP READING THIS OLD, OUT OF DATE ADVICE!

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • kwhitburn wrote: »
    I shall keep you posted when i get my red, green, purple and orange letters.

!

Please fgs don't bother!!! We know what they look like [see sticky].

We don't need to know when you get them etc...simply ignore them and post no more.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why then you're as thick and stupid as the moderators on here - MSE ForumTeam
  • Re Oopsadaisy:
    Originally Posted by Oopsadaisy
    Please fgs don't bother!!! We know what they look like [see sticky].

We don't need to know when you get them etc...simply ignore them and post no more.

Sorry, i wont post regarding these anymore, i was just elated as i had a ticket for £70 and didn't know what to do, thanks anyway.

:j

Anon
  • kwhitburn wrote: »
    Re Oopsadaisy:

Sorry, i wont post regarding these anymore, i was just elated as i had a ticket for £70 and didn't know what to do, thanks anyway.

:j

Anon

Please ignore him, we are happy to see what you have had, just scrub out personal details.

Oopsadaisy, this is second or third thread I have seen your flippant answers on here , you are driving people away from here, don't bother answering if you can't be bothered to answer questions when asked!

And don't give that old pony about people should read the stickies, yes they should, but if they want to ask questions it's their right to, the reason they ask because this is new to them, it's getting irritating seeing your condescending replies to people !
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
  • taffy056 wrote: »
    .....people should read the stickies, yes they should......

it's getting irritating seeing your condescending replies to people !

Well don't read them then.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why then you're as thick and stupid as the moderators on here - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides