12 replies 4.5K views
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
16.1K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
http://www.keepitwrapped.co.uk/

3 Free Durex Peformax for every UK resident

Congratulations, you are here because you’ve heard of our free condom giveaway. To apply for your pack of three Durex Performax condoms, please fill out the form located at the bottom of the page. The password is SAFESEX (this ensures that we do not receive spam submissions)
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• RakshaRaksha Forumite
    4.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ordered in #2 sons name - he'll be 16 next week.......
    Please forgive me if my comments seem abrupt or my questions have obvious answers, I have a mental health condition which affects my ability to see things as others might.
  • indelacioindelacio Forumite
    1.6K posts
    performax.. are these extra thick or something if so Id be at it all night... and lol I dont know whether your son would appreciate you getting him some condoms if he's 16
  • hannah899hannah899 Forumite
    1.2K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    indelacio wrote: »
    performax.. are these extra thick or something if so Id be at it all night... and lol I dont know whether your son would appreciate you getting him some condoms if he's 16

A climax-controlling lube coats the inside of the condom for him, so excitement is prolonged on the outside for her.
    And you know what that means — longer-lasting sex for both parties.:rotfl::rotfl: i think they want you to be at it all night
    it might not be much, but its better than a kick in the teeth:rotfl:

2010 WINS: £80 SURESWEEPSTAKE, 2 FLIP MINO HD CAMCORDERS, TRIUPH CRYING WOMEN LINGERIE, TOY STORY3 LOTSO TEDDY BEAR, £150 BERRYS VOUCHER, XBOX 36O WITH KINECT
  • indelacioindelacio Forumite
    1.6K posts
    hannah899 wrote: »
    A climax-controlling lube coats the inside of the condom for him, so excitement is prolonged on the outside for her.
    And you know what that means — longer-lasting sex for both parties.:rotfl::rotfl: i think they want you to be at it all night
    I find going a good hour is more than enough :-P
  • dhs87dhs87 Forumite
    104 posts
    This could be someone trying to create a mailing list for spam purposes. The address registered for the website is a block of flats, with the wrong postcode. And was registered only 2 weeks ago.
  • geordie_bengeordie_ben Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Tenth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    hannah899 wrote: »
    i think they want you to be at it all night

guess that's a rare things for you :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: tee hee
    Remember, remember, REMEMBER cashback and discount codes!
    Officially Debt Free as of 25/03/11 :j
  • Registrant's address:
    Camden
    23 William Rd
    London
    NW1 9DB
    United Kingdom

Registered on: 12-Apr-2011
  • davesterdavester Forumite
    4.1K posts
    Registrant's address:
    Camden
    23 William Rd
    London
    NW1 9DB
    United Kingdom

not to mention the street and postcode not match up.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • antrobusantrobus Forumite
    17.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dhs87 wrote: »
    This could be someone trying to create a mailing list for spam purposes. The address registered for the website is a block of flats, with the wrong postcode. And was registered only 2 weeks ago.

For some reason I was motivated to check this out when the same deal was posted on some other place.

The domain www.keepitwrapped.co.uk/ was only registered on the 12-Apr-2011, and the registrant's address supplied does not appear to exist, although the postcode supplied appears to match that of a hall of residence for Oxford Brookes University. And yes the website address appears to be nothing more than a block of flats in London, with the wrong postcode.

I don't think this is for real, it's somebody building a mailing list. It was briefly posted on hotukdeals last week, but rapidly removed as being spam.
  • edited 25 April 2011 at 4:49PM
    antrobusantrobus Forumite
    17.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 25 April 2011 at 4:49PM
    Registrant's address:
    Camden
    23 William Rd
    London
    NW1 9DB
    United Kingdom

Now that's odd. Because when I looked it up on the 14th April the address came back as;

S6A John Garne Way
    Oxford
    OXF
    OX3 0FN
    United Kingdom

Presumably the changed address was the reason for the update on the 15th April.