Garden tools

hello :hello:

Today in woolworths I got a garden tool set made by Wilkinson sword, reduced from £15 to £3.49. It has a 5 year guarantee and contains hand fork, hand trowel and potting trowel. Its a nice set.

Hope this helps if your on the lookut for tools.

Donna x

Replies

• JayarJayar Forumite
    735 Posts
    ✭✭
    Wow, that IS a good spot. Off to Woolies tomorow, thanks.
    A friend is someone who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
  • JayarJayar Forumite
    735 Posts
    ✭✭
    Ellas,
    That same set was £7.49 in my Woolies, so I didn't buy it on principal. If you could tell me which woolies you bought it for at £3.49, I'll go back and quote that price at them and see if I can get them to sell it at the same price.
    A friend is someone who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
  • navig8rnavig8r Forumite
    553 Posts
    Jayar wrote:
    Ellas,
    That same set was £7.49 in my Woolies, so I didn't buy it on principal. If you could tell me which woolies you bought it for at £3.49, I'll go back and quote that price at them and see if I can get them to sell it at the same price.

Yes, I looked on their website after seeing this post ang it listed the price at £7.49.

Dave
  • They are still good value at £7.49 - better than the cheap £1 mild steel tools around. Just keep clean and wooden handles dry and they should last a good few years!!
    I'm mad!!!! :rotfl::jand celebrating everyday every year!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Cyber Monday deals

Here’s what the Deals Team have spotted

MSE Deal

How to find cheap PCR tests

The rule change comes into force tomorrow

MSE Guide