Garden tools

hello :hello:

Today in woolworths I got a garden tool set made by Wilkinson sword, reduced from £15 to £3.49. It has a 5 year guarantee and contains hand fork, hand trowel and potting trowel. Its a nice set.

Hope this helps if your on the lookut for tools.

Donna x

Replies

• JayarJayar Forumite
    735 Posts
    ✭✭
    Wow, that IS a good spot. Off to Woolies tomorow, thanks.
    A friend is someone who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
  • JayarJayar Forumite
    735 Posts
    ✭✭
    Ellas,
    That same set was £7.49 in my Woolies, so I didn't buy it on principal. If you could tell me which woolies you bought it for at £3.49, I'll go back and quote that price at them and see if I can get them to sell it at the same price.
    A friend is someone who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
  • navig8rnavig8r Forumite
    553 Posts
    Jayar wrote:
    Ellas,
    That same set was £7.49 in my Woolies, so I didn't buy it on principal. If you could tell me which woolies you bought it for at £3.49, I'll go back and quote that price at them and see if I can get them to sell it at the same price.

Yes, I looked on their website after seeing this post ang it listed the price at £7.49.

Dave
  • They are still good value at £7.49 - better than the cheap £1 mild steel tools around. Just keep clean and wooden handles dry and they should last a good few years!!
    I'm mad!!!! :rotfl::jand celebrating everyday every year!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides