Forum Home» Shop but don't drop

Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES - Page 6

New Post Advanced Search

Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

edited 5 December 2017 at 12:52PM in Shop but don't drop
1.3K replies 241.7K views

Replies

• thanks you so much :beer: i just checked & i have £44.50 which i can change into £178 to spend at goldsmiths :j:j:j going to wait until my next lot of clubcard vouchers comes through & will then be able to get something really fab for christmas from my hubby :D
    i bet i had a lot more from more than the 2 years ago that i have now lost though :(

The deals change in december, from then rewards will only be worth 3 x the amount, so your gonna loose £44.50 worth of goldsmith vouchers, if you have to wait till your february statement.
    :TIs thankful to those who have shared their :T
    :T fortune with those less fortunate :T
    :T than themselves - you know who you are!:T
  • grunniegrunnie Forumite
    1.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting this, then when i put my details in it says 'The details you have entered do not match those on our system.' do not sure what to do next!
    I keep getting the same
  • ragz_2ragz_2 Forumite
    3.2K posts
    mandycr wrote: »
    awww i found this the other day just assumed u guys already knew about it lol i was tryin to find out how much i had coming this month so logged onto the clubcard website and found £12.50 unused think they had been sent to my old address coz i always keep them in my purse ready for my nxt shop or for when i am skint :) still cant tell how much i have coming though as its been reset to zero :(

Go to the Your Points section and select colection period November 2010 should tell you there. Under Summary it told me they are processing it but under Details scroll to the bottom and there's a total. :)
    Ragz is busy studying ;)
    Progress is easier to acheive than perfection.
  • ragz_2ragz_2 Forumite
    3.2K posts
    The deals change in december, from then rewards will only be worth 3 x the amount, so your gonna loose £44.50 worth of goldsmith vouchers, if you have to wait till your february statement.
    I think you can redeem for reward online though...
    Ragz is busy studying ;)
    Progress is easier to acheive than perfection.
  • Good post.

I am quite fastidious with these vouchers.

I actually have two vouchers that are not in the list (probably because they are due to expire the end of this month).

I'll be using all of them before Dec anyway, due to the value reduction.

Worth a look anyway.
  • esmeresmer Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Great find, I have 4.50 :)
    Saving 2.00 coins
    Grocerys set to 40.00 pw
    Being Thrifty
  • bell1812bell1812 Forumite
    132 posts
    Cool, not a lot but found £4 I hadn't used - better in my pocket than floating around :) Thanks OP
  • fab find thanks op:T just found £10 i didnt know i had :D
    nothing thats meant for you passes you by ..;)
  • tinkltinkl Forumite
    329 posts
    Thanks for this! Just found i have £5 to spend that i havent spent, not a lot but goes towards what i have coming this time :)
  • AesopAesop Forumite
    23.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks OP! Had £12 from last year and earlier this year that I seem to have lost! That will help towards Xmas!
    Make upto £10 a day - September 2019 £0.00

Make upto £10 a day - best thread ever. :A