New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Heinz baby club

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
19 replies 71.9K views
michala88michala88
50 posts
Forumite
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://www.heinzbaby.com

Sign up for the Heinz Baby e-Newsletter and/or Heinz Direct Home Mailings and receive regular mailings of feeding and nutritional information, customized to your baby's age, right to your front door or email inbox.

Home Mailings
Our Mailings are delivered every couple of months starting when your baby is about four months old. Our Mailings include valuable coupons, detailed information about our wide variety of jarred foods and cereals, feeding suggestions and guides, and tips on what to expect as your little one gets older. Also, you'll receive samples and additional special offers right to your front door.

e-Newsletter
Heinz information will be delivered to your inbox every couple of months, starting when your baby is about four months old. Our Newsletters provide tips and information on what to expect as your little one gets older, in particular about food and nutrition. Also, you'll receive special offers and information on new Heinz baby products.
No Unapproved or Personal links in signatures please - FT3

Replies

• this link takes you to the canadian site through which you cant get your samples the british site is
    http://www.heinzbaby.co.uk/
    Extra payment every week challenge £15 so far
    Pay one debt in 2012 £35/£294
  • edited 26 January 2016 at 1:03PM
    MagentaMagenta
    2.1K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 26 January 2016 at 1:03PM
    August 27 2010

Hi,

I f you join the Heinz bay club you will recieve 4 postal mail packs

containing samples, money off vouchers and lots more.

Fill in your details here:

http://www.heinzbaby.co.uk/baby-club/register.aspx :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
    :smileyheaMagenta
  • Just Joined, many thanks:-)
    If your life is free of failures, you're not taking enough risks.;)
  • thanks i have joined also.will they send all 4 packs automatically once i'm registered??
  • MagentaMagenta
    2.1K posts
    Forumite
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks i have joined also.will they send all 4 packs automatically once i'm registered??

Yes, on their website they say that they will send 4 separate packs automatically.:)
  • davesterdavester
    4.1K posts
    Forumite
    Arn't babies explosive enough without heinz beans?
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • MagentaMagenta
    2.1K posts
    Forumite
    ✭✭✭✭
    davester wrote: »
    Arn't babies explosive enough without heinz beans?

:eek::eek::eek:
  • Magenta wrote: »
    Yes, on their website they say that they will send 4 separate packs automatically.:)
    thanks for the reply hope the packs arrive soon.I'm excited to see what we get in them.
  • MrsTinksMrsTinks
    15.2K posts
    Forumite, Board Guide
    Part of the Furniture Intrepid Forum Explorer Wedding Day Wonder Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just beware that this is for babies under 1 only :) If your wee nipper is over 1 then they will not let you join for the packs
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • Sign up to the Heinz baby club for free and you'll get 5 mail packs with product samples, money-off vouchers and feeding guides.

You'll also receive monthly emails with money-off vouchers and great giveaways and nutritional information, recipes, meal planners and a unique baby book on the website.

http://www.heinzbaby.co.uk/baby-club/register.aspx