Any one know any good Gym deals in Northampton.

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in England
4 replies 3.4K views
rob_2010rob_2010 Forumite
3 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in England
Hey guys im looking at joining a gym in the northampton area but dont want to spend loads of money on it as im not sure if i will enjoy it or not. Any one know any good deals ?

Replies

• Hi Rob,

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but there is a Scheme called Activity on Referral that is happening in northamptionshire, it accepts all trypes of people (i was accpeted becasue there is heart trouble in my family) and it bascially gives you 12 weeks reduced rate gym memebership. So i would check it out!. if you google activity on referral is should be the first one !

Best of Luck
    Dave
  • woops nearly forgot i made this board. !!

thanks alot Dave ill have a look in to it. Ive been on the website and did the questionnaire and i qualify !!
  • hellokitty08hellokitty08 Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Trilogy is £30 a month I believe, all classes, swimming and Gym use included.
    Debt free since July 2013! Woo hoo! The bank actually laughed when I said I have come in to cancel my overdraft.
  • Derngate gym only £15 per month, or buy 1 get one half price if joining with someone else which = £11.50 (i think) a month each!

Though very basic, great if you just want some cardio equiptment and weights.
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides