Decent garage in Newry area

in N. Ireland
6 replies 4.5K views
SnowyOwl_2SnowyOwl_2 Forumite
5.3K Posts
✭✭✭✭
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good, honest garage in or around Newry, Bessbrook, Camlough etc etc for a service and pre-MoT check? Am new to the area and still clueless! Thanks.

Replies

• tee_3tee_3 Forumite
    100 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I used to use a guy in basin walk (down the side of Friar Tucks in sugar Island).

He was reliable, and not too expensive - I think from memory it is called basin walk garage

hope this helps

tee
  • SnowyOwl_2SnowyOwl_2 Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh thank you! As it happens I was in the off licence on the corner just the other day so I know exactly where this is. I'll call in tomorrow and see what he says. Thanks again.
  • Just for reference, there is a mechanic up in the Commons called Jim Scott. He's done a few bits of work for me, and always been very reliable. He's very reasonable too, and won't rip you off. Telephone number for him is 07703170167.

NOTE TO ARKONITE. Unsure if this counts as advertising. If so, feel free to remove.
    I haven't been asked to tell you that I'm the [highlight]Board Drunk[/highlight] for this board. As the night wears on, my posts will become worse, with simple spelling mistakes, inane ramblings, and a blatant disregard for the truth. I have no authority to do anything, so there's no point asking or telling me. If you see me past midnight, please tell me to get my coat and order me a taxi.

Free Ebay Simple Profit/Loss Spreadsheet. PM me for a download link.
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are only passing on info c_s then, it's ok. However if you benefit personally it has to go on the referrers board ;) Hope this clarifies things for you!
  • If you are only passing on info c_s then, it's ok. However if you benefit personally it has to go on the referrers board ;) Hope this clarifies things for you!

More's the pity.....I'd get no benefit. Have used him for a number of jobs though, and more than happy with work and prices
    I haven't been asked to tell you that I'm the [highlight]Board Drunk[/highlight] for this board. As the night wears on, my posts will become worse, with simple spelling mistakes, inane ramblings, and a blatant disregard for the truth. I have no authority to do anything, so there's no point asking or telling me. If you see me past midnight, please tell me to get my coat and order me a taxi.

Free Ebay Simple Profit/Loss Spreadsheet. PM me for a download link.
  • mecannomecanno Forumite
    37 Posts
    colm gilmore on the armagh rd beside st josephs school is reliable.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides