MSE Parents Club Part 9

Replies

• Sami_BeeSami_Bee Forumite
    14.6K Posts
    Is Christopher having a nice birthday, Sami? Can you believe that you're a Mummy to a three year old?
    he's having a pretty normal day :o/:( will be more exciting when I take him to the funhouse and his little party at ILs on sunday
    yes it's very weird, its all going too fast!
    SusanC wrote: »
    :rotfl: I just wrote a blog post about how good garlic is.

19th child was born in December. Was due in March but born at about 25 weeks due to pre-eclampsia.
    oh was all ok?
    I know there is a lot of stick aimmed at them in the US but at the end of the day they're children are all looked after well so who cares :)
    tiamai_d wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER!!!! My Christopher sang you happy birthday, hope you heard it :D
    we strained our little ears really hard and we just about heard it :T xxx
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Sami_BeeSami_Bee Forumite
    14.6K Posts
    tarajayne wrote: »
    Question, Erin has been told to bring trainers and tracky bottoms to school tomorrow as they are going down to the field to play tag rugby. Should I say she can't or put up and shut up. First it's really cold, and been raining loads, so apart from not being nice her trainers will be ruined and then she'll have to change in school and if they are wet or anything it's not like they can have a shower. What does everyone think?
    *bang crash* oh whats that you say Erin? You've just fell and hurt your back? oh well no PE for you this week :whistle:
    ;)

I'm not usually one for encouraging children to lie but schools are just stupid sometimes!
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • SugarSpunSugarSpun Forumite
    8.6K Posts
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    I know there is a lot of stick aimmed at them in the US but at the end of the day they're children are all looked after well so who cares :)

I think if you name a child Jinger as opposed to Ginger just to fit the family theme you leave yourself wide open to be slated.

I do wonder (in a smutty, lowering the tone sort of way) how they manage to get enough friction going to make more babies.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • got-it-spend-itgot-it-spend-it Forumite
    5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does Erin want to play touch rugby? It might sound horrendous, but some of my happiest school memories are charging round a football pitch in all weathers, including snow and ice. I wouldn't want to do it now, although there is something bizarrely tempting about running in the snow!

3- if you're around, have fun at the attestation tonight and I hope you've sorted your dress dilemma.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
    5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    I think if you name a child Jinger as opposed to Ginger just to fit the family theme you leave yourself wide open to be slated.

I do wonder (in a smutty, lowering the tone sort of way) how they manage to get enough friction going to make more babies.

That just made me laugh out loud and wake my sleeping baby!
  • tarajaynetarajayne Forumite
    7.1K Posts

Is Christopher having a nice birthday, Sami? Can you believe that you're a Mummy to a three year old?

:eek::eek::eek: How old do I feel!!! :o:rolleyes::rotfl:
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • tarajaynetarajayne Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Does Erin want to play touch rugby? It might sound horrendous, but some of my happiest school memories are charging round a football pitch in all weathers, including snow and ice. I wouldn't want to do it now, although there is something bizarrely tempting about running in the snow!

3- if you're around, have fun at the attestation tonight and I hope you've sorted your dress dilemma.

I don't mind if it's after school and they can come home and jump in a bath and get a hot drink. But the short notice also means I can't sort a crappy pair of trainers that I can chuck in the machine either. They could have said last week!!! :confused:
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • :bdaycake: Happy Birthday Christopher

Good luck MM

:hello:Hi to everyone else. I spent so long catching up I forgot everything else I wanted to comment on, sorry :o

:snow_laug We have been snowed in again so David has had his 1st jabs postponed to next week :rolleyes:
    The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents ;):o:D
  • Afternoon all - interview went well, just have to wait and see how I compare to the hoards of others they are seeing :eek:.

Have seen demands for another photo - will find my camera and see if I can fight with facebook by bedtime! Off to investigate the contents of this nappy now. The excitment never ends around here.
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
    5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where was the interview Ladybird? Is it a bit closer to home? Yay for pics of Izzy :j.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides