cheapest place to buy a satio mobile phone

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
3 replies 632 views
chelleybelleychelleybelley Forumite
580 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mobiles
hi my hubby and i both want this phone he was due an upgrade with 3 several months ago but they want almost £200 for the phone, my phone is due an upgrade in a few weeks at the 15th month point. is there any other way of buying this phone cheaper anywhere or is £200 a good deal ( i think he will get 500 mins unlimited texts and 18 month contract for that) or does anyone think that the price of this phone will be dropped over the next month or so?? any advice will be much appreciated.ty:D
always send a smile as it costs nothing..

:beer:

Replies

• Any Three store can do the Satio for free with 750 minutes, unlimited internet, unlimited 3-to-3 and unlimited texts as an upgrade deal for £35 per month (24 month), can also do:

300 'Mix or Match' Units and Free Phone - £30p/m for 18 months
    500 'Mix or Match' Units and Free Phone - £33p/m for 18 months
    300 'Mix or Match' Units and 100 Texts with Free Phone - £35p/m for 18 months

If you want to stay on network, these are worth looking at. Remember you can upgrade three months early so 24 months isn't that bad, especially on a phone as new as the Satio.

Alternatively, Vodafone offer:

600 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB internet - £35p/m for 18 months
    600 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB internet - £30p/m for 24 months

Orange:

600 minutes, unlimited texts - £35p/m for 18 months
    900 minutes, unlimited texts and 500MB internet - £35p/m for 24 months
    Hope that helps,

Mark

Full Disclosure If this is a mobile phone related post, I'd like to disclose that I currently work for Three retail but any posts I make are my own, and not endorsed by the company in any way. I use this forum in a private capacity.
  • Dont have a satio.they have been recalled due to software problems.Had to send mine back and been without phone for 3 weeks.Have to have replacement but dont want satio.
  • wigglerwiggler Forumite
    70 Posts
    shocking phone, my advice is stay away
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES

Cut overdraft charges

10 tips to pay less for your overdraft + how to pay it off

MSE Guides

FREE tennis coaching

Find your nearest session and pre-book your place online

MSE Deals