Rather Unhappy :(

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Weddings & Anniversaries
6 replies 759 views
shellylovesshoppingshellylovesshopping Forumite
472 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Weddings & Anniversaries
Thought I had found some fab table decorations in the NEXT sale. Ivory roses in mirrored square vases. Perfect as they fitted in with colour scheme and liked the idea of the mirrored vases. Plus £8 each reduced from £16 so even better.

Received 2 out of the 8 ordered today. The other 6 will be with me in next couple of days.

Opened them up and they are in pieces. They were packaged really badly - literally had a little bubble wrap around the bases and that was it. The boxes were too big and obviously had moved around in transit and ended up smashed. Phoned Next who were really apologetic and credited me with money there and then into my account and told me to keep them - not that they are any good other than able to salvage the 6 flower heads! The lady told me she had taken 2 other calls that day regarding them so would imagine the other 6 will be damaged as well! They had obviously come from the suppliers like that.

Arrgggghhhhh - now back to square one again!
There are only two things a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and their mother's real age

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid test firms form self-regulating body

A bid to tackle poor service concerns

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ quotes & cashback

MSE Guides