Any Tesco savings vouchers about????

Replies

• ANDYPANDYANDYPANDY Forumite
    62 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    LM
    It was actually my husband that printed all the copies out for me so I have just called him to check how he did it! He said it was the printer propeites that he changed to increase the number of copies.

I haven't been back to the website to read any small print about misuse of the vouchers but I would never knowingly encourage anyone to do anything illegal!!

It is the same pin number on each voucher so if there is any comeback from the company this may not be the way forward after all! Luckily they run out end of December so I shan't be tempted to print any more!

AndyPandy
    Named after my cat, picture coming shortly
  • Murphy_The_CatMurphy_The_Cat Forumite
    20.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just rec'd a booklet called mumplusone as myself and Mrs Cat now have a crawly rugrat.

In the inside cover is a Tesco voucher for £5.00 off your first delivery. We have had lots of Tesco deliveries in the past so i deleted all of my cookies and put in the code and allakaboom!! £5.00 knocked off my order.

The code is 2PL2-PK9Y-DTPJ

Let me know if it works for you !

MTC

;D ;D ;D
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    My local Asda in Reading (Tilehurst) refused my internet vouchers.

They informed me that they do not take ant internet vouchers

Dominique
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    My local asda (Hartlepool) is also not taking them from me, saying they only take vouchers if you have bought the item. >:(
    Asda sucks , long live tesco !!! ;D ;D ;D
  • SystemSystem Forumite
    177.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I work for Waitrose and recently somebody wrote to our magazine to ask what the policy on taking vouchers (including internet ones) was. The reply was that they are treated as cash and must be accepted. Despite working for Waitrose, I shop in Tesco every week and depending on which staff member you get (young men are the best!!) they usually take all the vouchers. Funnily enough, I bought some Tesco own branch nappies yesterday and I had a Tesco voucher for £1.50 off - I also gave in a couple of Home Solutions vouchers. These were accepted and the till would not take the nappy voucher. It had to be entered manually.
  • To those of you saying ASDA refused to take your coupons I have had a reply back from their customer services saying they take coupons, internet or otherwise, even if product not bought.

I am going to collate all the emails I have had coming back in from all the chains (some still not replied though) and post them on this board for people to print off and take to their local supermarkets.

The only problem is though that they do not look official as they are just email answers.

I am going to try and get Tesco, Safeway and Asda to actually send me their policies in letter form BUT even if I get them to do this I bet there will be some sort of disclaimer for each branch at the bottom. Actually, thinking about it Safeway may not matter much longer if Morrissons get hold of it and they are one of the chains still to answer :P

Martin or Moderator I am not sure how soon I will be able to get round to doing an article containing as much info as I can regarding this subject ( Chrsitmas, work, partner ill etc) but when I do where would you like me o post it as I guess it could be somewhat lengthy ???

Cheers

LM :)

• Martin or Moderator I am not sure how soon I will be able to get round to doing an article containing as much info as I can regarding this subject ( Chrsitmas, work, partner ill etc) but when I do where would you like me o post it as I guess it could be somewhat lengthy ???

Have a look at this.
  • circuitcircuit Forumite
    508 Posts
    Thanks to all who have posted. I used Wishvalue coupons, plus four Discovery coupons and two tobasco sauce that I had already collected, and got today's shop down from £22.00 to £16.55 ;D ;D ;D

I then went and spent £5.50 on expensive sugar-free chocolate in celebration so I didn't actually 'save' anything but I got a few 'freebies'!

THANKS!
  • JodunJodun Forumite
    181 Posts
    My local Asda in Reading (Tilehurst) refused my internet vouchers.

They informed me that they do not take ant internet vouchers

Dominique

I used about £3 of wishvalue vouchers at my local Asda (Aberdeen BoD) on Sunday, they took them no bother!
  • AndreaAndrea Forumite
    368 Posts
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler Newshound! PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭
    Using the letter LM kindly forwarded to me I managed to get my Safeway to accept internet vouchers. The supervisor at mine has decided they'll only accept 6 vouchers in total but its better than nothing. ;D

My "nice" Tesco, meanwhile, have now decided they're not taking internet vouchers. Bah humbug :(
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides