IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Send a card to a private parking co. this Christmas!

edited 17 December 2009 at 9:20PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
132 replies 25.2K views

Replies

• CoblcrisCoblcris Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Cases won as the claimant didn't show up due to have no case.

At no time have condoned taking wrong action. In fact I clearly deprecated it .

Not participating in the 'appeal' process leaves the Private Parking Company with no identified victim to bring a legitimate action against. This is just one of the many barriers you face.
    Your posts read very strongly me, and I posit to many others, of attempting to convince people to take part in the 'appeal' process. That is enough to convince me that you are in fact heavily dependent upon it, as of course we all know that you are.

By all means keep your personal information secret but please feel free to publish the location of a a few of your car parks around the country and you and I can contest your position in a FULL hearing. Whoever loses at the small claims court will then take it to a court of record. Do you accept this offer ?
  • peter_the_piperpeter_the_piper Forumite
    30.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you just love how stressed he is getting? At least its confirmed what we have all said, don't contact and don't say who the driver is.
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
  • Oh dear the scammers must be getting concerned about MSE and other forums to send their trolls to spread misinformation.
    Still waiting for Parking Eye to send the court summons! Make my day!
  • dzug1dzug1 Forumite
    13.5K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrmee wrote: »
    Dont forget the brick enclosed (they pay more to collect :))

Royal Mail automatically dump anything blatant like that.

Bricks are expensive - don't waste one:D
  • GT60GT60 Forumite
    2.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nor do I recommend that visiting cards from ""Fifi the bondage Queen"" be made and put in phone boxes with ppc phone numbers on. That would not be nice.

Wicked:T:D
    and as for "starofbengal" go and boil your head scum bag :mad:

sorry people.
    Spending my time reading how to fix PC's,instead of looking at Facebook.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I have already sent my cards but have one or two spare, luckily enough!

I have just added another scam firm, they are on pepipoo in a recent thread and they call their tickets 'penalty charges', they clamp people and they apparently issue 'fines' of £120! :rolleyes::p

The newly-added scammers rejoice in the name of AM Secure Services Ltd of Tonbridge, Kent (full addy in first post). Let's not leave them off our Christmas card lists!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Just thinking... If the people issuing tickets put a ticket on MY car without my permission, surely that would count as vandalism wouldn't you agree?
    :confused:
    Helloooooooooooooo :beer:
  • Alx*27Alx*27 Forumite
    128 Posts
    Please point me to a case where a defendant has won a case by going to court with the 'I am not the driver and I am not telling you' or where the defendant has ignored all correspondance until court papers were issued and then went on to defend it and won during a FULL hearing.

OPC last month.
    Excel on a couple of occasions.
  • CoblcrisCoblcris Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    I see that my offer lies fallow.

Is anyone surprised ?
  • Alx*27 wrote: »
    OPC last month.
    Excel on a couple of occasions.

Alexis,
    please advise case numbers and other info so I can check if your statements are true.
    I have looked through the forums and google and can't find any record.
    And are you sure they lost on the "I wasn't the driver prove I was as I'm not telling you" argument and not some other.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides