IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Send a card to a private parking co. this Christmas!

edited 17 December 2009 at 9:20PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
132 replies 25.2K views

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump, don't forget to send your 'bestest efforts' to as many PPCs as you can this week! I will use stamps for each as I want them to receive the annoying stuff (same as they send us annoying stuff!).

I have added a few more, added some old friends like Flashpark and 2 addys for 2 different Observices (both having filed accounts/details this year according to UKData).

Any more for any more? :cool:
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • usignuolousignuolo Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    You need to threaten them with the debt collectors if they do not pay of course.
  • Dont forget the brick enclosed (they pay more to collect :))
    Helloooooooooooooo :beer:
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bumping this thread so we don't forget to include this lot on our card lists this week...:j:cool::p
  • Gordon861Gordon861 Forumite
    287 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    You could try tearing a stamp in half and using it on two envelopes, I'm not sure what the RM will write on the card then. Might just say that the stamp was damaged in transit which they might risk paying for to get the letter.
  • Could you have a lovely yellow and black chequered border on it, and how about an official court looking crest/scales somewhere??
  • junojuno Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    A card with lots of really annoying glitter stars going to Parking Eye! The stars are pretty, but tiny and they take forever to clean up.
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    105.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    juno wrote: »
    A card with lots of really annoying glitter stars going to Parking Eye! The stars are pretty, but tiny and they take forever to clean up.

My cards are going to all the PPCs on the whole list, with a similar annoying anonymous confetti which I hope will cover their desks and annoy the hell out of them so they go & get a proper job (I wish).
  • mrmee wrote: »
    Dont forget the brick enclosed (they pay more to collect :))

Or even better, break up a brick, let it roll around in a card (sound like change) then send it. (more likely to open)
    Helloooooooooooooo :beer:
  • A few washers do the job [of looking/sounding like money]
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides