'Kit Kat Crunching Crime' blog discussion

Replies

• This used to be important. But now that we can no longer first make a rubbing of the scripted logo in the missing foil wrapper who cares? The theft of the pleasure of that first ritual trumps and strips that second part of any soul.
  • Smiley_MumSmiley_Mum Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Favourite is the peanut chunky. Wonder if they'll bring out more limited edition flavours. A dark chocolate chunky bar with a sharp raspberrry or dark cherry flavour. Or a version like the peanut one but with different nuts in, maple and pecan, or almond.
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • ThinkingOfLinkingThinkingOfLinking Forumite
    11.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RE: The original question; yes, it is wrong, very, very wrong, to eat a Kitkat like that. Although I discovered I can get a 4 finger kit kat in my mouth sideways...
  • Smiley_Mum wrote: »
    Favourite is the peanut chunky. Wonder if they'll bring out more limited edition flavours. A dark chocolate chunky bar with a sharp raspberrry or dark cherry flavour. Or a version like the peanut one but with different nuts in, maple and pecan, or almond.

Get a letter sent off to them!
    When dealing with the CSA its important to note that it is commonly accepted as unfit for purpose, and by default this also means the staff are unfit for purpose.
  • QueenriderbrekkeQueenriderbrekke Forumite
    5.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's wrong, 2 finger/4 finger kitkat shoulod always be shared!

Peanut chunky kitkat on the other hand, lol!
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • alwaysonthego_2alwaysonthego_2 Forumite
    8.5K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    RE: The original question; yes, it is wrong, very, very wrong, to eat a Kitkat like that. Although I discovered I can get a 4 finger kit kat in my mouth sideways...
    You must be a guy's ultimate dream [did I really say that]:eek:.

I like to nibble the chocolate off and then suck the wafer :o
  • sabretoothtiggersabretoothtigger Forumite
    10K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is very wrong and very unbritish, I would have spilt my tea at such a show no doubt
  • ThinkingOfLinkingThinkingOfLinking Forumite
    11.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must be a guy's ultimate dream [did I really say that]:eek:.

I like to nibble the chocolate off and then suck the wafer :o

I'm saying nothing to either statement. :rotfl:

I don't even like Kit Kats.:eek: The orange and mint ones are tolerable occasionally but I went off them big time after eating about 50 for that comp last year.:o
  • BarneysmomBarneysmom Forumite
    10.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bite mine straight across sometimes out of sheer badness :D
    I also sometimes turn my Twix upside down to eat it, for the same reason :rotfl:
  • TWO STICKS TOGETHER???? NEVER!
    I'm of the now defunct 'split it and warp it' brigade. Sadly, since the new wrapping came into favour, the opportunity to eat each finger 'as an event' is no more!
    I used to wrap each one individually in half the foil, and eat slowly. Usually by biting the cocolate off in small slabs, and then sucking the filling out of the wafer before moving on to the next bite. This method had the added benefit that by the time you arrived at the last piece of each finger, the chocolate under the wrapper had melted and could be licked off the foil. Mmmmmm
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides