Nokia 7600

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales
10 replies 1K views
mariaukmariauk Forumite
1.3K Posts
1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
Hi everyone

I have seen a flood of Nokia 7600`s on ebay recently and I am wondering whether they are all "official "? Has anyone got a link for wholesalers of these phones? My daughter has wanted one for ages ans I an not paying £100 for one phone. Thanks :)
:drool: :dance: Timberlake Hussy Clique Member No 3 :dance: :drool:

Replies

• mariauk wrote:
    Hi everyone

I have seen a flood of Nokia 7600`s on ebay recently and I am wondering whether they are all "official "? Has anyone got a link for wholesalers of these phones? My daughter has wanted one for ages ans I an not paying £100 for one phone. Thanks :)

they were £39.99 at amazon

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=16494&highlight=7600

also about the same price at cpw a few months back.

all gone now though.
  • mariaukmariauk Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    :( Just my luck! Thanks for taking the time to post :)
  • JPSJPS Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Ye they were £40 with a sim card and £15 credit which was a real bargain. But as there are so many on eBay now you should be able to pick up one fairly cheaply if you look around and buy at quiet times such as the day time.

Josh
  • At the end of the day, if you arent happy to pay the market rate for the phone then you`ll have to accept a cheaper phone.

Whilst it was avaliable cheap at amazon, the going rate for the 7600 seems to be around 80quid. It might be worth looking at the nokia 6100 which seems to go for about 40quid or the 7250i which is about 60quid.

Saying that though, the 7600 is a lot of phone for the cash. Its feature list compares to the 7610 which costs 2 or 3 times the price.
  • mariaukmariauk Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, does anyone know which nokia has the same spec as the 7600 but the normal nokia shape? Thanks
  • mariauk wrote:
    Thanks guys, does anyone know which nokia has the same spec as the 7600 but the normal nokia shape? Thanks

The 7610 is the same spec but its a bit more like a normal nokia shape. The keypad is still a bit "different" and the styling is a bit "different" to a normal phone. But, its a lot easier to use than the 7600. The price on ebay is a lot lot higher than the 7600.

Why not have a browse on https://www.nokia.co.uk, you can see all the phones, incl pictures and full feature listings. The nokia 6600 / 6630 are also similar specs but are also more expensive than the 7600 on ebay.
  • I have a new 7600 for sale on ebay at present which wasn't from Amazon - it's they grey version not the brown one. If you are interested send me a message and I'll give you the details. It saves cancelling bids from scammers in Nigeria.

I've been using one for a while, due to the low call charges and I have to say I've been very impressed with it, after a few initial reservations. They are (depending on your taste) a bit odd, they seem to be a either a love it or hate it item. My nephew & niece both think that it's funky, but personally I'm not that bothered.
    I do hope you're telling the truth?
  • I have a Nokia 7600 phone. Feature wise its brilliant, but look wise its one of t
    the ugliest phones ive ever seen. Now you might want to know why I have one...well I only got it because it has loads of free minutes and a years free line rental!
  • divadeedivadee Forumite
    10.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sybarite wrote:
    I have a new 7600 for sale on ebay at present which wasn't from Amazon - it's they grey version not the brown one. If you are interested send me a message and I'll give you the details. It saves cancelling bids from scammers in Nigeria.

I've been using one for a while, due to the low call charges and I have to say I've been very impressed with it, after a few initial reservations. They are (depending on your taste) a bit odd, they seem to be a either a love it or hate it item. My nephew & niece both think that it's funky, but personally I'm not that bothered.

this is not the place to advertise your goods for sale on e-bay, as martin has stated on the top of this forum
  • SybariteSybarite Forumite
    401 Posts
    Oopsie sorry Miss. Bad me. Thought it might be useful.

My free tip is that I use three-pay and if you buy a £15 top-up voucher you get 50mins of calls, but if you buy a 25min voucher you get 500mins - very odd pricing structures indeed

500mins if bought in 50mins chunks would cost you £150. Go figure.
    I do hope you're telling the truth?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Best student bank accounts 2021/22

Incl. free 0% overdrafts and railcards

MSE Guide

Next 50% off sale rumour

Here's what we've found...

MSE Deals