Forum Home» Phones & TV

Sipdiscount, trying to buy credit with paypal, help?

New Post Advanced Search

Sipdiscount, trying to buy credit with paypal, help?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
3 replies 813 views
smsmasterssmsmasters
991 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
I'm trying to topup my account with some more credit via paypal, but it keeps saying:
In order to buy credit using this payment method you must first verify yourself by downloading our verification program and execute it. After verification you can press the 'I have been verified' button at the bottom of the screen and you can proceed to buy credit.

click here to download the verification program.

I tried to download the verification program, but I just get redirected to the page where you can make a phone call/send a text.

What is going on? Anyone else get this problem?

Replies

• svkhtnsvkhtn Forumite
    157 posts
    My friend also got the same problem. About few weeks ago, I noticed on another forum that some sipdiscount customers no longer have the paypal option, while other sipdiscount people still have. There were some discussions about that and some thought maybe sipdiscount wants you to create a new account if you want to continue (in this case, you will lose your current number and also you have to use up your money).

I am not sure why they are doing so. I don't know whether it is a strategy from them to force people use up their remaining credits or they will take it. It is strange though!!!
  • Guess what, I registered a new account and the paypal option works perfectly! :D
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support