NEW: Got questions about energy? Put them to Gary and Andrew from MSE's Utilities team during our energy-themed 'Ask An Expert' event. Check back here from Tuesday 9 August, 12pm
Has anyone won back their ppi charges for a personal loan taken out through the internet?

Replies

• di3004di3004 Forumite
    42.6K Posts
    Has anyone won back their ppi charges for a personal loan taken out through the internet?

Yes there have been some success with sales undertaken online.
    Although I hear its not as easy etc.

But if you have a case, you go for it, post up if you require any help.;)

Also when you have time, check on the success thread.
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • dunstonhdunstonh Forumite
    110K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    The biggest issue you have with an internet application is that you cant go and make claims about what was said because no-one else was involved. Instead of being sold the protection you bought it. So, for a complaint to be upheld the PPI would have to have had details misrepresented or not set up appropriately on the loan.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • melorablackmelorablack Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    With most recent internet loans the customer does have to speak to someone at somepoint during the application.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Homes, hornets & high heels

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE Forum

Kids eat for 'free' or £1 this summer

Little ones can enjoy hot meals for less

MSE Deals