Undergraduate Social work funding?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Student Money Saving
2 replies 574 views
SamMoffatt28SamMoffatt28 Forumite
1.8K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Student Money Saving
Morning everyone!

Please can someone offer some advice? I am so confused about my student finance! I was ok until this morning when I received a letter from my uni "explaining" the new funding available for 2006/2007. I thought I would be entitled to a yearly bursary and my tuition fees paid from the general social care council. Now, I have this letter that says I am entitled to £4000 bursary grant. Is that it for 3 years study??? What about my fees do I have to pay them myself now?? I havent been able to contact my LEA as they are useless and I'm not sure whether to phone the Uni. The GSCC details are not available until 29th.

I am in absolute confusion and frustration!

Is this really worth all the hassle?

If anyone has any inside knowledge please please help me because I am really thinking of just giving it all up.


This discussion has been closed.

Balance transfer credit cards

Shift existing card debt to 0% interest for up to 31 months

MSE Guides