From -£1,523.00 to +£50,000

Replies

• U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    I don't think I have acheque book anymore, but I could get one!

Today's goals - cash cheque, more account offers, go for run (I haven't worked out in ages and I used to be obessive about it) and today I am stopping eating any junk for for 4.5 weeks.

Oh yes, and finally complete first update of rolling post.
    "So, I've decided to take my work back underground... to stop it falling into the wrong hands..."
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    I've just accepted that I will never be able to type without making errors ever.
    "So, I've decided to take my work back underground... to stop it falling into the wrong hands..."
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    mezer3000 wrote: »
    whats an arb/arbing?

Arbitrage betting.

Check out the instructionals in the links I posted above.
  • ramellous1ramellous1 Forumite
    391 Posts
    Did you find the free bet at Unibet? I cannot see it on their homepage.
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Can't find the free bet either. Perhaps PP can help us out.

Update: Cashed cheque (it will be available for MB float on Tues). For lunch I am having a sandwich, chocolate bar and coke. This iwll be the last junk food I will eat for 4.5 weeks.
  • pink_princesspink_princess Forumite
    13.6K Posts
    Hi
    Just drop them an e-mail saying your thinking of open an account with them,and ask if there is any opening offers.They credit your account with it so sr also.
    HTH
    pp

Glad you cashed your cheque
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth :D
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    I found my A&L cheque book.

I tried to running but I couldn't find my inhalor. Irritating because I was really looking forward to it. What's evem more irritating is I don't really need it but can't risk it.
  • pink_princesspink_princess Forumite
    13.6K Posts
    I ve just cancelled my gym sub.Going to save the money,and eat less so i ll save even more.:j
    I used to love running but snapped my ligaments so can t now.:mad:
    Do you have an iw account.
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth :D
  • U4EA_2U4EA_2 Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    will PM you later PP...
  • BettyboopBettyboop Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    How's everything going U4EA? I haven't been well and I still need to take advantage of the Bingo offer the Pink Princess mentioned. Don't forget to keep sharing your tips and ideas...I really need to get on track with my finances and not to mention the future moneywise. Good Luck. BB

For God knew in His great wisdom

That he couldn't be everywhere,
    So he put His little Children
    In a loving mother's care.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides