Anyone used plastic polytunnel/greenhouse tape on their plastic greenhouse?

As an alternative to buying a new walk in plastic greenhouse I was thinking of trying some of the strong waterproof tape that can be used on polytunnels etc.

Can someone who has used this tell me how successful they were with it please?

Ta.

Replies

• sb44 wrote: »
    As an alternative to buying a new walk in plastic greenhouse I was thinking of trying some of the strong waterproof tape that can be used on polytunnels etc.

Can someone who has used this tell me how suffessful they were with it please?

Ta.

Yes, and mine came from www.firsttunnels and they only charged me £1 postage so don't buy it from ebay it would work out much more.

I also had a tear in my PT cover and it's brillant stuff doesn't affect the light passing through.
    Kind Regards
    Maz

self sufficient - in veg and eggs from the allotment
  • sb44sb44 Forumite
    5.2K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    mum_of_4 wrote: »
    Yes, and mine came from www.firsttunnels and they only charged me £1 postage so don't buy it from ebay it would work out much more.

I also had a tear in my PT cover and it's brillant stuff doesn't affect the light passing through.

Thanks, off to take a look now.

;)
  • sb44 wrote: »
    Thanks, off to take a look now.

;)

Ment to say, that I'm sure that when you enter the payment details it doesn't show the postage but feo was £1 because I remember thinking what great value
    Kind Regards
    Maz

self sufficient - in veg and eggs from the allotment
  • Just found a 5x5 plastic greenhouse, 24.99 + 7.50 postage on ebay. click
  • sb44sb44 Forumite
    5.2K Posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Just found a 5x5 plastic greenhouse, 24.99 + 7.50 postage on ebay. click

Thanks, for the info. I had already seen these and they are quite local to me but I don't think the cover looks as good as the ones that I had.

It's a weird picture too, it looks rectangular but if it is 5' x 5' it should be square which is a bit of a weird shape for a greenhouse, don't think I have seen any square ones.
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND DEALS