SarahNeedle1872 wrote: »
So, my January challenges are:
[STRIKE]1) Finish the chocolate covered raisins I have started - that will not take long![/STRIKE] Done
2) Open all the Christmas prezzies! DS still has loads unopened.... at 22mths, I don't think he'll mind if I open the last few!
3) Tax return - have lost my UTR so need to call up for that on Monday:eek:
4) De-clutter house - DS's toys are taking over, plus I keep stashing stuff with the intention of eBaying it... and its still hanging around now
5) Maintain PAD and NSD challenges... both of these are helping me pyschologically... PAD as its helping me chip away at my debt and NSD because its making me think about everything I spend.
6) Start exercising! I have been carrying my baby weight for far too long..... I shall start with jogging and sit-ups and see where I go from there!
pandapaws wrote: »
This thread WILL mean you actually do them :rotfl:
sophie27 wrote: »
EBAY like mad so moving house will actually be an option!
Delivery starts from 85p
...for flights cancelled during Covid
Got a spending cap? Let us know