NEW: Got questions about energy? Put them to Gary and Andrew from MSE's Utilities team during our energy-themed 'Ask An Expert' event. Check back here from Tuesday 9 August, 12pm

Wolf Blass Yellow Label - £3.99 Morrisons

I hope this is the right place to post this, couldn't find it already posted - Wolf Blass Yellow Label Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay is £3.99 in Morrisons, down from £8.98 - it's lovely wine and I have never seen it cheaper than £5.50, so hth. SS.

Replies

• biglugsbiglugs Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Fantastic price for a great wine. If only I lived anywhere near a Morrisons I would be chuffed to bits :(
    I wonder if Tesco will try to match them??
    You don't get medals for sitting in the trenches.
  • I find that this Yellow Label gives me a terrible hangover, even after relatively small amounts. Great price though!
    Don't waste your words I don't need,
    Anything from you.
    I don't care where you've been or,
    What you plan to do.
  • NatbagNatbag Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    So annoying, I paid about £6 when Sainbury's had it on offer. It was a Christmas present so I could have waited!
    Property buying/selling timeline - currently into week 21
    04/12/20: Both properties listed for sale
    11/01/21: Offers accepted on both sales & on our joint purchase
    25/01/21: Identity checks completed, solicitors instructed
    27/01/21: Purchase survey & valuation complete, mortgage offer received 
    05/02/21: Reduction agreed on partner's sale (under-valuation) & on purchase. Mortgage offer amended
    08/02/21: Buyers pack returned to solicitor - sellers packs already returned
    26/02/21: Partner's sale contract signed
    10/03/21: Purchase searches all back
    16/03/21: My sale contract signed
    28/03/21: Purchase enquiries satisfied, Title Report & contracts issued, contracts signed & returned
    11/05/21: Still waiting on final enquiry in the adjoining chain to be resolved. Consent to break the chain granted, instruction to move to exchange given.
    17/05/21: All parties agreed to June 3rd for completion
    27/05/21: Exchanged on my sale only
    28/05/21: ALL EXCHANGED!
    03/06/21: Completion
  • TravellingAbuelaTravellingAbuela Forumite
    6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Forumite
    Excellent price for an excellent wine. I am not a fan of Morrisons (too big and busy) but am prepared to battle the crowds for a few bottles at this price! Thanks!
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Gutted, inlaws went to morrsons yesterday, shouldve asked them to get a few as its an hours drive away. its 8.99 here (we have somerfield, co-op or threshers) and I usually buy a few for last minute xmas presents or to take with me to give a host. (I dont drink wine so I stick with Wolfblass knowing its usually a safe bet and most people comment how nice it is... maybe being polite lol)

Threshers had 3 for 2 last year in xmas week, fingers crossed they do the same this year!
  • Isn't this wine included in Asda's 3 for £10 offer?

Edit: Apologies, it's actually the Eaglehawk Cabernet Sauvignon that's in the 3 for £10 offer (the yellow label is £6 per bottle)

P-1284975-f.gif
    Call me Carmine....

HAVE YOU SEEN QUENTIN'S CASHBACK CARD??
  • Went to Morrisons yesterday to get some bottles of this for Xmas but nothing left. After asking at the customer service it appears there has been a cockup and my nearest store (Leighton Buzzard) has been instructed to make available only 4 cases per day (24 bottles) :confused: so no wonder they had all gone.
    Ironically on the 8ft high advert in store it states "only 6 cases per customer", good ploy to get people into the store as I was suckered into doing a 20 mile round trip for nothing.
    A positive side to this being my liver will have a healthier xmas.:T
  • PocoyoPocoyo Forumite
    601 Posts
    B&M bargains are selling the small bottles of this wine for 99p. I bought it for cooking but quickly discovered it's too nice to waste in a casserole!
  • possibly the best wine deal i've seen ever. Load's in my local (hatch end). They didn't have the bottles with their other half price 'deals' so obviously a deal aimed at those in the know.
  • Just noticed the date on the first post. Is this offer back on again does anyone know before I go zooming off to Morrisons and kicking off if its not on TIA
    Your fooling no one bar yourself.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Homes, hornets & high heels

This week's MSE Forum highlights

MSE Forum

Kids eat for 'free' or £1 this summer

Little ones can enjoy hot meals for less

MSE Deals